Fight Against Fake People

Since this is a tread about fakes and the elegant gentleman who is having a tantrum is now deleting the pics he said were his, let me keep the memory alive. I have a big rear and memory as huge as the dick this gentleman claims to be his (but we know were stolen from: http://galleries2.adult-empire.com/8793/408953/7598/index.php

Do you want check everybody here all the time?
He can close the his profile and he can open again a new one!
You lost your time and he can play forever like that!
The only thing is ignore him :D

How about not letting members who don't add or really contribute anything troll those of us who do?
If she can attack me, then I don't see why she's not fair game.
She's just a troll and she's very annoying
if you are a real person then you can prove it. Plz add some pic with your name and site name then upload on real members thread then nobody can assume you. BTW i am shocked.... you stole a picture from GAY SITE. LOL

You really want to see that?
Why do you care, you're a dude?
I guess you're pretty familiar with those gay sites huh?
I'm Shocked that you're a dude, and you care what another dude's Dick looks like. LOL

I just said that that was a stolen pic (it was after all watermarked, but you did not noticed). . .

But look. If you verify your self as Indian Bull suggested, with the same dick that you posted (and later deleted ;) )... I will apologize. I am--after all--a big girl, as you keep reminding me (with slurs). I am also a Jew, you know... and Hispanic, and middle aged.

Lets move on!
I don't need or want an apology from you, I just want you to stop trolling people.
If you've got something to contribute to the site, great, if not, then lurk and troll in silence.

You really want to see that?
Why do you care, you're a dude?
I guess you're pretty familiar with those gay sites huh?
I'm Shocked that you're a dude, and you care what another dude's Dick looks like. LOL
I am against of fakers it dose not matter are you male or female. If you are a fake person, i will kick you. BTW You stolen pictures from gay site, not me, it means you are a gay or may be not.

You're continuing to talk about another man's dick.
Don't try to spin it now, you're closet door is wide open and you've been caught skipping out.
No REAL MAN, ever talks about another MAN"S DICK, PERIOD.
NO REAL MAN ever asks to see another MAN"S DICK.
You are beyond suspect.

I was told you i am not a gay or bi i just against of fake people's and it dossent matter you are a male or female if you are fake.
Dude, you're grammar and spelling are atrocious.
Look just leave me alone, I'm not ever gonna give you what you're looking for, because I'm striaght.

I'm not.
You tell me, how many times have you cared about or asked to see another man's Dick?
Now tell me, what kind of man cares about or asks to see another man's Dick?

I never asked and I'm not interested

1- why you take down your pics from here?
2- why you start to be rude with Tania like told her fat woman and bla bla bla ?

I only took the pic down because someone had taken it and was using on another site, I put another pic up.
Who are you?
Who's that in your avatar Pic?

Back