Fight Against Fake People

.... I Hate Fake Guy's Who Make Girl Name Profile.
It's My Requset All The Real Member Please Share Fake People's Profile Name And Profile Link !

pic_SheriffBadge.jpg
Here ya go, indian bull, here's your official sheriff's badge ... we assume you've been given permission or a request by the website administrator of BlackToWhite to go on this witch hunt. Right? While you're at it, you should probably start weeding out the fake, black cock avatars as well; I imagine you'll find just as many of them are fake as well.

When you've weeded out all the fakes, and you're down to just yourself, you can feel proud and jerk yourself off!
Mac :)

View attachment 372948
Here ya go, indian bull, here's your official sheriff's badge ... we assume you've been given permission or a request by the website administrator of BlackToWhite to go on this witch hunt. Right? While you're at it, you should probably start weeding out the fake, black cock avatars as well; I imagine you'll find just as many of them are fake as well.

When you've weeded out all the fakes, and you're down to just yourself, you can feel proud and jerk yourself off!
Mac :)
I wonder if you're gonna get a Pm from the admins for this post... just sayin

Tania:
1 - you start a war versus every fake or possible fake here!
no problem, your choice

2 - your verification:
your pussy and on your profile is write Couple!!! This is the rule:
5. SPECIAL FOR COUPLES - If you are a couple and wish to be verified please submit a photo of BOTH husband and wife in that photo, or submit two photos: one of husband and one of wife, for verification. Photo submissions of only one spouce, or only the husband will not be accepted for verification

3 - your avatar:
you have a ass pic and nobody can tell if it is your or not!
why you don't show us your face???

Now: if you want be a REAL PERSON here, show us your full body pic where we can see your face and body together!!! Like that we are sure you are real and not another FAKE PERSON!!!

Tania:
1 - you start a war versus every fake or possible fake here!
no problem, your choice

2 - your verification:
your pussy and on your profile is write Couple!!! This is the rule:
5. SPECIAL FOR COUPLES - If you are a couple and wish to be verified please submit a photo of BOTH husband and wife in that photo, or submit two photos: one of husband and one of wife, for verification. Photo submissions of only one spouce, or only the husband will not be accepted for verification

3 - your avatar:
you have a ass pic and nobody can tell if it is your or not!
why you don't show us your face???

Now: if you want be a REAL PERSON here, show us your full body pic where we can see your face and body together!!! Like that we are sure you are real and not another FAKE PERSON!!!
Sorry, but the face pic will be a dealbreaker for many, myself included.

we need a a sticky thread that consists of fake profiles and where people can report fakes. and if the so reported fakes dispute the claim they can prove themselves and their profile will be removed from the thread.

I wonder if you're gonna get a Pm from the admins for this post... just sayin

Why should I get a PM from the admin, cause4? I would think they'd have a bigger concern with a handful of individuals going around their website accusing others of being fake, especially in the general forum section. What do you see wrong with my post? The badge ... ??? Just curious!
I've been here 5 years and other than asked to remove "1" pic I posted about 3 months ago, I've never been pm'd by the admin. Mac

Why should I get a PM from the admin, cause4? I would think they'd have a bigger concern with a handful of individuals going around their website accusing others of being fake, especially in the general forum section. What do you see wrong with my post? The badge ... ??? Just curious!
I've been here 5 years and other than asked to remove "1" pic I posted about 3 months ago, I've never been pm'd by the admin. Mac
Must be nice

How about everybody steps back and takes a deep breath for a few minutes and gets some perspective.

I wasn't going to get involved, but since my cat decided to warm his ass on my tablet, I'm going to say my piece.

There are people on this site who aren't what they claim to be - oh the humanity!

About a year ago, this became a hot button issue with a lot of fakes being outed, and unfortunately, a few people who weren't were accused.

The result was that the staff actively discouraged this sort of thing for that reason. We want to put forth a site that people can discuss the many dimensions of interracial relationships/sex, with the added caveat that if you find somebody that you have a connection with and decide to meet, then that's great.

This constant outing of fakes reads like Arthur Miller's The Crucible or the McMartin Day Care case from the mid 1980's. Sure, a few guilty parties get flushed out, but the end result is that some people who might otherwise have a contribution to make are reluctant for fear of having aspersions cast their way.

Most of us here are adults, at least chronologically, and anybody with a modicum of common sense can spot the fakes from a mile away. Yeah, if you get fooled once or twice it's annoying, but does one need to go on a Carrie Nation style crusade to out them? If you know they are playing games, avoid them and ignore them. The only people who continue to get duped are, for the most part, dudes who think with their dicks and don't bother or can't pick up on the clues that the fakes leave. If these dudes aren't smart enough to pick up on those clues, then so be it. We aren't here to protect people from themselves.

With that said, continue enjoying the site.

How about everybody steps back and takes a deep breath for a few minutes and gets some perspective.

I wasn't going to get involved, but since my cat decided to warm his ass on my tablet, I'm going to say my piece.

There are people on this site who aren't what they claim to be - oh the humanity!

About a year ago, this became a hot button issue with a lot of fakes being outed, and unfortunately, a few people who weren't were accused.

The result was that the staff actively discouraged this sort of thing for that reason. We want to put forth a site that people can discuss the many dimensions of interracial relationships/sex, with the added caveat that if you find somebody that you have a connection with and decide to meet, then that's great.

This constant outing of fakes reads like Arthur Miller's The Crucible or the McMartin Day Care case from the mid 1980's. Sure, a few guilty parties get flushed out, but the end result is that some people who might otherwise have a contribution to make are reluctant for fear of having aspersions cast their way.

Most of us here are adults, at least chronologically, and anybody with a modicum of common sense can spot the fakes from a mile away. Yeah, if you get fooled once or twice it's annoying, but does one need to go on a Carrie Nation style crusade to out them? If you know they are playing games, avoid them and ignore them. The only people who continue to get duped are, for the most part, dudes who think with their dicks and don't bother or can't pick up on the clues that the fakes leave. If these dudes aren't smart enough to pick up on those clues, then so be it. We aren't here to protect people from themselves.

With that said, continue enjoying the site.
I hate the fakes as much as the other real folks do, and wish they would go off into Neverneverland. My friend from Jersey makes some very good points, though.

Very eloquently put!

Back