Fiance wants bbc's for birthday present

fiancewantsbbc

My girl used to date black guys before me. I recently told her that I was turned on by the thought of that.
I also told her that I would let her live out any fantasy she had for her birthday in December. She laughed it off at the time.

Then she came to me the other night saying that her fantasy was to be with 2 or 3 bbc's. And that she wanted to do it before we got married. So I told her that I would find the guys. I told her that I would text her pics while she was at work of the bbc's that apply . She was totally turned on by that.

My girl used to date black guys before me. I recently told her that I was turned on by the thought of that.
I also told her that I would let her live out any fantasy she had for her birthday in December. She laughed it off at the time.

Then she came to me the other night saying that her fantasy was to be with 2 or 3 bbc's. And that she wanted to do it before we got married. So I told her that I would find the guys. I told her that I would text her pics while she was at work of the bbc's that apply . She was totally turned on by that.
This thread violates #10 & #17 of the Site's Forum Rules for a "request" thread. Please review the Rules, then make a contribution to an existing thread or remove the three threads you have created. Thanks for your cooperation!

Back