Fiance is racist

Maybe you could try meeting the black guys from work for a ******* and have your wife tag along, just to get her to see they are nice guys and maybe this will help change her mind. May take some time but if you keep working on it she will come around and the racist thoughts may subside.

So you go on an interracial website to ask for advice?

Did you watch to many Spring Tomas video's?

Let me get this straight...you being racist rubbed off on her but when you stopped being racist that didn't rub off on her.

Now that just makes soooo much sense.

Give me a fucking break!

Let me get this straight...you being racist rubbed off on her but when you stopped being racist that didn't rub off on her.

Now that just makes soooo much sense.

Give me a fucking break!
The stories on this forum get better each day are'nt they?

Next thing we know, there is going to be a KKK former Grand Wizard, with his racist wife, and his KKK junior daughters and sons that are secretly an interracial cuckold family. The mom and daughters get fucked by black men, while the ******* and sons jerks of and watches.

I actually would'nt be suprised if such a story is already on the forum.

Interesting. My girl is not racist (though I tease her about it) but more like apprehensive about black guys....and she's asian. I think you have to take things slow and introduce certain elements (like music and movies) that have black people in it. For example, turn on a radio and you have Ne-Yo or Alicia Keyes. Wanna see a movie? How about MIB or I am Legend with Will Smith in it? Wanna get her to laugh until it hurts? Youtube Eddie Murphy's performance of "Delirious". etc. etc. See if these things help her cool it with the racist vibe.

The stories on this forum get better each day are'nt they?

Next thing we know, there is going to be a KKK former Grand Wizard, with his racist wife, and his KKK junior daughters and sons that are secretly an interracial cuckold family. The mom and daughters get fucked by black men, while the ******* and sons jerks of and watches.

I actually would'nt be suprised if such a story is already on the forum.

Sounds like an old episode of Jerry Springer! ;)

Back