Femdom

I am definitely into femdom. We used to experiment a lot all kinds of femdom and BDSM games with my wife. Unfortunately she has lost her interest into that. I still very much miss our little games.

I'm in a FLR. My partner keeps me locked and allows me out about once a month. She usually just edges me but sometimes I'll get a ruined orgasm. I get a full orgasm about twice a year. She rarely allows me inside her these days and I'm down to a bj about once or twice a year, so it is about tease and denial.
I lick a lot and she gets at least three orgasms before she gets out of bed in the morning and at least three at night, usually more. If I perform well she lets me lick her arse as a treat. She knows I love her fucking 'others' but has stopped it for now.

Ya Femdom & all it's amazing Wardrobe options is amazing! My first online business was a risqué lingerie and fetishwear. Although it turned out to be a bust in comparison to video tubes, My girlfriend at the time most certainly reaped the benefits of my Wholesale discounts lol!

Yes I have a Femdom relation. It started about 6 years ago. The moment i told my wife about my submissive feelings, initially my wife started to cry because she thought I did not love her anymore. But because we kept talking and I let her read the stories of Elisse sutton she began to see what kind of man I was. She is naturally Dominant but remained calm for almost 20 years because she loved me. From then, step by step, she let herself go and showing her Dominance to me. Whe both love that she controls me sexually by wearing a chastity once in a while. The last 2 years whe start to talk about cuckolding to. She realy get excited and love the idea. she already cuck me with other women in the past.Mistress2.png

I think there has always been an element of femdom in our relationship. I am definitely submissive sexually and Sarah has always had control over bedroom activities. I think its definitely becoming more and more femdom over the years. Sarah enjoys pegging me on occasion and giving me a spanking if I have been naughty and we have explored various things including bondage and cross dressing. I occasionally use chastity cage specifically at times when Sarah is maybe doing something sexy, going on a date or fucking someone to heighten things a bit.

Yes I just started a post last week. Look up Black Femdom.
I serve a black queen, we met online, she lives a little over an hour away. I have seen her three times. First two at her place. Third time she came to my house. So much fun. We are both in two it. She loves fucking white guys, she has small waist, huge ass. I love licking her ass. It takes a while.
Best time. She watch a sitcom for 30 minutes
While i worshipping her asshole the whole time. That was unbelievable

Back