Does anyone think these women doing yoga know we're perving them??

• All the time

Votes: 268 83.8%
  • No theyre focusing on silencing their mind

Votes: 58 18.1%

• Total voters
any of u guys been with a yoga girl?
Oh yeah... Many.

To give some detail: by 'yoga girl' you mean a woman who does yoga regularly and is fit and slim form it or a woman who is a yoga teacher/instructor? I have had many girls who teach yoga as well as many who do it and are quite proficient at it.

I made the comment that Yoga in the west is pretty much gymnastics these days. The girls who do yoga as not too removed from some girls who do cross fit nowadays...

I will remark that women who are dancers (not strippers) such as ballerinas or musical dance performers then to be the most fit and orgasmic in my experience. Yoga girls are also right up there in terms of their sexual responsiveness and fitness.

Oh yeah... Many.

To give some detail: by 'yoga girl' you mean a woman who does yoga regularly and is fit and slim form it or a woman who is a yoga teacher/instructor? I have had many girls who teach yoga as well as many who do it and are quite proficient at it.

I made the comment that Yoga in the west is pretty much gymnastics these days. The girls who do yoga as not too removed from some girls who do cross fit nowadays...

I will remark that women who are dancers (not strippers) such as ballerinas or musical dance performers then to be the most fit and orgasmic in my experience. Yoga girls are also right up there in terms of their sexual responsiveness and fitness.

Ballerinas huh...Guess I'll have to try my luck with a performer from the nutcracker over the holidays lol They indeed are amazingly fit, and there is something about that sophistication that they bring.
tumblr_m1i6zn97a51qbdq9so1_250.gif

Back