Female Sports Reporters

Lewis

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OK, US
Ok, heres my Ideal, Female Sports Reporters. Lets see who and what you know and who you like to do. if you want you can post a pic or video as long as you put their name of that pic or video.

Heres the first Summission Erin Andrews when she was with ESPN and now with FOX

Ok, i got you started lets see what everyone can come up with, the more the merrier and also lets see what we can do. you can repeat any reporter. lets see what we can come with ladies and gentlemen.

Lewis

Remember this Joe Namath Came out and wanted to Kiss Suzy Kolber of ESPN during a Game.

Michelle Beadle- NBC Sports Network

(Hard to say after seeing her on Sportsnation after all these years)

Yes matter of fact Stallion i have a post on that too. Right now with all the stuff going on she is almost damaged goods, but its nice to dream thought.

She has been thru a lot from the peephole incident, to Rey Malaguga Dancing behind her at a USC game, Bruce Pearl Shaking her like he did in video above and almost got hit with a ball at a Mets game. Thats a lot to go thru. I bet she is very nice in person but thats about it.

Ok, heres my Ideal, Female Sports Reporters. Lets see who and what you know and who you like to do. if you want you can post a pic or video as long as you put their name of that pic or video.

Heres the first Summission Erin Andrews when she was with ESPN and now with FOX

Lewis- excellent thread idea, I think this will be my "homework" assignment tonight while I'm watching Flyers/Penguins. Good stuff!

Lewis- excellent thread idea, I think this will be my "homework" assignment tonight while I'm watching Flyers/Penguins. Good stuff!

Yeah we was talking about the 50 cent kissing Erin Andrews at the Daytona 500 and heres this post, you can even do photos too or videos but its nice and lets see how far we can go with it :)

Back