Fellow cuckolds, what do you prefer?

Do you prefer to watch or do you enjoy when she's out on dates?

• I want to watch

Votes: 65 75.6%
  • I enjoy the anticipation when she's out on dates

Votes: 21 24.4%

• Total voters
Do you prefer to watch your wife having sex with another man or her dating?

Our bull Dave never use to let me watch very much (but when he did it was amazing!) and mostly my wife went on dates with him and others.

I enjoyed watching (obviously) but I also enjoy her dates. I never know what she is going to do, where they go but I get so aroused with the anticiaption of hearing the stories later and imaging her out there some where getting royally fucked and me having no clue if it's happening.

i prefer to watch and participate if possible. There were a couple of instances when my ex would go out and be gone for hours or once an entire weekend...that drove me a bit batty...but i did get some hot pics texted to me while she was gone.

I have always been one to watch. Lately though, I have been doing quite a bit of fantasizing of her going out. Exciting to think of her sending pictures, or better yet - receiving pictures of my wife from an unknown phone number.

I think I enjoy the thought of her going out because she is able to be herself and get really dirty if she desired. Without me there, she doesn't have to feel "contained" per se.

There are so many more downsides, than upsides, to allowing a spouse to go out on dates. Particularly if you have a family and a happy marriage, so sorry if I don't buy into this "dating" crap. Emotional involvements and attachments will destroy an otherwise good marriage; there's no way it eventually can't. Plus, there are tons of various safety issues.
There are those, more so than one likes to think, that have one motive with having sex with a married woman, and its not a good motive.
If it truly is just about having good sex, there's no reason the spouse can not be in the vicinity while it happens; not necessarily watching, but near by. Dating is for ******* and singles.

This is a really simple question, but I'm stuck for just one answer.

Do I want to watch? ...... Yes, and sometimes I do. I enjoy watching another man pumping between my wife's legs with their cock buried deep in her pussy. But......

I also like sitting at home with the knowledge that she is at that very moment, parked out on some secluded back road turnout, with her legs wrapped around one of our friends as he pounds her bare ass into our backseat.

Trying to decide which one I like best makes my head hurt.........

We haven't done it all the way yet but she likes to dress up and go to a hotel bar alone and eventually what she has talked about is going with someone alone, not sure when that will happen but she doesn't want me there when it does.

The first several times Pam had sex with Edwin I was present. It would not have happened otherwise. Edwin had the pleasure of introducing Pam to her first strange cock, the fact that it was black was an extra bonus! Edwin pounded Pam's white hot swollen wet horny pussy for five nights in a row back then, in fact that was 3 years ago this past March. Several months later we invited Edwin to spend a week with us at our cottage. The cottage is accessible only by float plane (or helicopter) so both Pam and I are licensed pilots. Edwin jumped at the chance. Because of high winds the flying was a bit rough and the lake rather choppy. It's very mountainous in the region our cottage is situated so that adds to the winds unpredictability, up drafts, down drafts, crosswinds etc. all adding to landing and takeoffs being somewhat rough, even on good days, this was not a good day. The point I'm making is that Edwin, not being a good flyer at any time on any airline, got miserably sick. He was of no use to Pam whatsoever for the first three days or so. On the fourth day he was feeling better, the weather was better and I wanted to go fishing. Edwin was only half into it and Pam decided to stay behind to finish some reconciliation work on some accounts she was handling. So I left them both behind and went fishing by myself.

I returned about 2+ hours or so later only to find Pam and Edwin "en natural" out on the patio sun bathing. What they had been up to was obvious and no explanation was necessary. They had been screwing each other's brains out! Initially I felt pissed at both of them, especially Pam! After all she fucked this guy behind my back! I immediately poured myself a stiff *******, Pam became concerned and Edwin was feeling uneasy. Anyway, in my mind I began to try to rationalize things, my own feelings included. I came to this conclusion.

I always fantasized about wanting to see a black guy screw a white girl, a fantasy that I always shared with Pam after we married. After almost nine years of marriage I witnessed that fantasy become a reality. Never did I ever dream that the white girl being pounded by that black guy would be my wife, or that the black guy would be my old university friend and roommate, Edwin. PLUS I was the one who introduced them and I did nothing to discourage Pam, or Edwin, from making out that first time, or at any other time he fucked her. IN ADDITION, I was not only present that first time, I was present every night for the next four nights thereafter when they were screwing their brains out! I took lots of vid and pics of their entire involvement, so, in conclusion, who the hell was I to be critical of them now! After all they had only done what I had planned for them to do anyway, that is, fuck their brains out. The fact that they had done it while I was out on the water was totally irrevelant. After all, I could have stayed and not gone fishing. I think it was as much as I missed all the action as it was jealousy, or for any other reason.

I later apologized to both Pam and Edwin, with an explanation. We all had a great laugh over my attempt to best explain my feelings and move on. Later that night I was able to add to my vid and pic collection. My preference however is to be with Pam and her black studs whenever or wherever that might be!

Last edited:
There are so many more downsides, than upsides, to allowing a spouse to go out on dates. Particularly if you have a family and a happy marriage, so sorry if I don't buy into this "dating" crap. Emotional involvements and attachments will destroy an otherwise good marriage; there's no way it eventually can't. Plus, there are tons of various safety issues.
There are those, more so than one likes to think, that have one motive with having sex with a married woman, and its not a good motive.
If it truly is just about having good sex, there's no reason the spouse can not be in the vicinity while it happens; not necessarily watching, but near by. Dating is for ******* and singles.
That's perfect advice!

Who doesn't enjoy both. Of the two I prefer to wait at home for her to come back to me. The only problem was I never knew when that was going to be. I didn't know if she was staying all night or would be back soon. That puts a damper on whether you make yourself cum or not.

The upside to waiting at home is by the time she gets home the creampie has someone dissipated. I eat them all but prefer when it's not so globby.

One thing you can do is be home but not in the same room. That's a blast too.

I definitely prefer to watch. When my wife Christina dropped the pill, her lover started talking about knocking her up with a black baby.
When he was about to cum Christina asked me where I would like him to deposit his huge amount of cum. I was such a turn on that she could get pregnant by him - which she eventually did.

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tumblr_nt9or8DFDi1uzikc4o1_500.gif

I definitely prefer to watch. When my wife Christina dropped the pill, her lover started talking about knocking her up with a black baby.
When he was about to cum Christina asked me where I would like him to deposit his huge amount of cum. I was such a turn on that she could get pregnant by him - which she eventually did.

View attachment 846204
I always watch and preferably clean up afterwards. I never feel satisfyed unless I've participated and been a good cuckold husband

Back