Fellas.... What type of white women do you prefer?

Big tits, pussy must be shaved, slutty attitute and slutty outfit, sexy legs with High Heels, sexy underwear or no underwear, good blowjob skills, loves to be on her knees, submissive, needs a cock at least once a day, hair colour is not so important but hair must be long.;)

Almost every man's got a perfect picture of the type of woman they want ... I don't like indulging in such fantasy, cos it's never real. Though I wouldn't prefer a woman with no ass or with little tits. And she'd better not be skinny like Kate Moss.

Almost every man's got a perfect picture of the type of woman they want ... I don't like indulging in such fantasy, cos it's never real. Though I wouldn't prefer a woman with no ass or with little tits. And she'd better not be skinny like Kate Moss.
I agree, curves are a very desirable feature on a woman. I do wonder if anorexic girls are scared that men will find them sexually attractive.

I prefer submissive women over all.. She can be smart but i tend to lend my energy when permitted to a woman that knows her role.. even more effectively when D/s relations are not involved.

I agree with you!

Ass and tits are very nice to look at, touch and lick! Lol.... But how far can body parts go outside of the bedroom?

Big tits, pussy must be shaved, slutty attitute and slutty outfit, sexy legs with High Heels, sexy underwear or no underwear, good blowjob skills, loves to be on her knees, submissive, needs a cock at least once a day, hair colour is not so important but hair must be long.;)

What he said ^

And age isn't important......I'm just about to go bang the ******* out of a 62 year old married slut

Back