Feet and Sex

Rissa (1).jpg Rissa (1).jpg Rissa (2).jpg View attachment 1108375 View attachment 1108376 Rissa (5).jpg Rissa (6).jpg View attachment 1108379 IMG_8465.JPG I'd really like to see this discussion grow. When I let it be known that many of my Foot Friends fantasize about, and/or consider, IR foot encounters (multiple partner IR sex with a foot fetish component, IR/BBC footjob, IR blowjob while in "the pose", curled orgasm toes during BBC sex, cuck worship during IR encounters, etc.), you wouldn't believe the responses we've gotten on Flickr, Tumblr and other foot sites. The point here is that there seems to be an interest among some black men for sexy, white feet provided to them in ANY capacity. I can relate!View attachment 1108372

On that note, here are a few pairs of sexy feet belonging to some BBC-curious friends of mine:

View attachment 1108373 View attachment 1108373 View attachment 1108374 View attachment 1108375 View attachment 1108376 View attachment 1108377 View attachment 1108378 View attachment 1108379 View attachment 1108380 I'd really like to see this discussion grow. When I let it be known that many of my Foot Friends fantasize about, and/or consider, IR foot encounters (multiple partner IR sex with a foot fetish component, IR/BBC footjob, IR blowjob while in "the pose", curled orgasm toes during BBC sex, cuck worship during IR encounters, etc.), you wouldn't believe the responses we've gotten on Flickr, Tumblr and other foot sites. The point here is that there seems to be an interest among some black men for sexy, white feet provided to them in ANY capacity. I can relate!View attachment 1108372

On that note, here are a few pairs of sexy feet belonging to some BBC-curious friends of mine:
Very Beautiful. Would love to suck those toes!

Back