FEELING INADEQUATE DEAR?

Discussion in 'Interracial Sex Photos' started by CuckoldCouple, Jul 19, 2012.

1. CuckoldCouple

CuckoldCouple Well-Known Member Gold Member

Wife looks into her husband's eyes as she works this huge black dick. The fucking is going to be next. Wonder if hubby feels inadequate?

1.jpg

2. CuckoldCouple

CuckoldCouple Well-Known Member Gold Member

Maybe just a little.

3. tiney1

tiney1 Member

Even before she took a black boyfriend I was a bit concerned about my size. I could not do her in the positions that she wanted to try because it wouldn't reach or would slip out. When I did her it had to be missionary with a pillow under her ass so I could get deeper penetration. Even then she would tell me to get it in deeper, but I couldn't get close to the penetration she needed. For a while I thought that black men were only superior by exageration in the way they were portrayed by internet sex sites. When my wife first confessed how she was being fucked by a black guy from her gym I suddenly realized that everything I saw on the net was completely true. He was huge, could fuck her for hours, would cum and then be hard again for her in a few minutes and made her feel pleasure that she never imagined possible. Do I feel inadequate? COMPLETELY!