Feeling curious

My name is Cassy, I'm engaged to my wonderful Fiance Nick. I'm 21 and he is 20. Well we are here because we are feeling a little curious about all of this. We decided we would post and say hi, and post some naughty pictures and see how he felt. We are in south Florida and may be interested in meeting someone for some play, depending on how things go. I think it would be exciting to mess around with a black guy in front of him, but he needs to test the waters.

let us know what you think. Help me convince him ;P

1.jpg8.jpg7.jpg6.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

12.jpg10.jpg

My name is Cassy, I'm engaged to my wonderful Fiance Nick. I'm 21 and he is 20. Well we are here because we are feeling a little curious about all of this. We decided we would post and say hi, and post some naughty pictures and see how he felt. We are in south Florida and may be interested in meeting someone for some play, depending on how things go. I think it would be exciting to mess around with a black guy in front of him, but he needs to test the waters.

View attachment 142468View attachment 142477View attachment 142478View attachment 142479View attachment 142470View attachment 142472View attachment 142473

View attachment 142489View attachment 142490
Well hello there, I 2 am in south fl. Orlando. I'm 10"x8" thick & if your looking 4 your first BBC I would B more than happy 2 assist in anyway I can.;)

You two have come to the right place. Once you get the first time jitters out of the way, you'll reali3 how rewarding it is to have a man with a big cock pleasure you over and over again...

View attachment 142468View attachment 142477View attachment 142478View attachment 142479View attachment 142470View attachment 142472View attachment 142473

View attachment 142489View attachment 142490
All i would say is communicate with each other and be sure you both is comfortable first.

wud love to help u convince him. inbox me and we can chat

Holly *******....What a cutie....BBC worthy for sure...Welcome to bbc lifestyle...But a little question do you or your fiance wants a bbc to fuck because in one post you write as girl and the as the fiancee.

Back