feel of a white woman

when i first made this thread i noticed the guys were not getting what i was asking, so i will try again. when a white women holds her naked legs, thighs, tits, back, and ass up against ur naked cock, balls, ass, legs, back, chest, etc, i have read how many black men say theres nothing like the silky feel of a white womans body when engaged in foreplasy and sex. they say its unlike other races and i am not talking about their pussies and i just want to know what you guys think about comments like that because when i read it was because of the silkiness of their skin, it got me more into this

I started fucking white women because they were attracted to me. In my youth(a very long time ago) most women didn't shave or trim their pubic hair. Many black women and men tend to to have tightly curled pubes, sticking my cock into a black pussy was akin to applying sandpaper to my manhood. It was easier getting my cock into a white woman. Also back then, over 40 years ago IR sex was less acceptable and posed a certain level of risk that I relished. Now it more acceptable but it is what I have been doing most of my life and why change. Of course now most women trim or shave their pubic hair so the sandpaper effect isn't as likely to be an issue.

i have read somewhere that black men like white women not just bc they are freakier and willing to do anything for black dick but alot has to do with the silkiness of a white females skin when its rubbing all over a black mans body, i just want to kno if that is a reason n how does the white females skin feel when rubbed up naked against ur bodies
How freakie a woman is in bed depends on the woman not the color of her skin. I have found that the the wildest women in bed tend to come from very religious families where the woman rebels against the strict repressive upbringing. The other thing that can make woman wild in bed is if she has seldom or never had an orgasm with a man and suddenly she is with a man that quit literally rocks her world and curls her toes. Combine both reasons into one woman and a bull may find that he has all the pussy he can handle. These types of women tend to want it all every way possible. Sometimes pulling a train and getting fucked to exhaustion are the only thing that will really satisfy her.

I started fucking white women because they were attracted to me. In my youth(a very long time ago) most women didn't shave or trim their pubic hair. Many black women and men tend to to have tightly curled pubes, sticking my cock into a black pussy was akin to applying sandpaper to my manhood. It was easier getting my cock into a white woman. Also back then, over 40 years ago IR sex was less acceptable and posed a certain level of risk that I relished. Now it more acceptable but it is what I have been doing most of my life and why change. Of course now most women trim or shave their pubic hair so the sandpaper effect isn't as likely to be an issue.
Sticking your dick into a black pussy was akin to applying sandpaper to your manhood? Smh. The things some dudes are willing to say. It never feels/felt like sandpaper fucking a black woman to me. Why would you say something this crazy?

Sticking your dick into a black pussy was akin to applying sandpaper to your manhood? Smh. The things some dudes are willing to say. It never feels/felt like sandpaper fucking a black woman to me. Why would you say something this crazy?
Not crazy, an untrimmed bush of tight ringlets wasn't a pleasant experience for me. If the bush is trimmed or shaved it's just fine. The pussy is just fine getting to it was the problem

wow, so now that makes me look at the pastors ******* at the church different now. she is 18, 5 ft 9, lomg uncut dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, very light skin, c cup it looks like n wears glasses, damn wud love to see her go to the dark side n b there to c it
If she has a rebellious streak the pastors ******* would be a good bet. If I was in my 20's I sure would be seeing if there was some interest.

Not crazy, an untrimmed bush of tight ringlets wasn't a pleasant experience for me. If the bush is trimmed or shaved it's just fine. The pussy is just fine getting to it was the problem
Man I don't know to many blk women nowadays that have hair on their pussies.

Man I don't know to many blk women nowadays that have hair on their pussies.
I suspect you are somewhat younger than the 60 years I have been around. A lot of things have changed. You will note in one of my my previous posts that I mentioned most women trim their pubes now days. This wasn't the case 40 years ago. Maybe married women did but the single women I was fucking back then sure didn't. 40 years ago IR sex was a hanging offense in many parts of the country so the risks were significantly higher especially in southern states. I grew up in the Midwest so it was less of an issue but there was still significant risks.

Back