Favourite interracial theme

I have so many but I particularly like:
Black bulls owning and dominating white couples,
Black bulls breeding white wives,
One dominant black bull owning numerous white couples,
Public shows of a black bull dominating a white wife or couple,
I could go on and on as long as it involves black men and white women!

I'd love to read more stories with black men and ASIAN woman.

Story wise, I like the story where the woman slowly becomes more and more of a slut. Like she gets 1 black cock and then that guys shows up one day with a friend and wants her to fuck the friend too. She's reluctant but he's like "no more dick until you do" so she gives in. Now she's fucking 2 black men. Then after a bit one of the guys brings over another buddy, then another and another. Eventually, she's getting gangbanged and passed around to several different black men. Any story that has a gangbang scene, I'll like.

I'm more into the hotwife then the cuckold. I much prefer when the husband is all for the wife getting blacked. Although, I do enjoy an occasional "bully" themed story.

Last edited:
A very good looking well built younger Black coworker making love to my Asian wife all alone in his bed after years of fantasizing for her to go for it.

She finally did...and it's heaven to hear the details she gives me but also the details I know she not telling me.

I'd love to read more stories with black mean and ASIAN woman.

Story wise, I like the story where the woman slowly becomes more and more of a slut. Like she gets 1 black cock and then that guys shows up one day with a friend and wants her to fuck the friend too. She's reluctant but he's like "no more dick until you do" so she gives in. Now she's fucking 2 black men. Then after a bit one of the guys brings over another buddy, then another and another. Eventually, she's getting gangbanged and passed around to several different black men. Any story that has a gangbang scene, I'll like.

I'm more into the hotwife then the cuckold. I much prefer when the husband is all for the wife getting blacked. Although, I do enjoy an occasional "bully" themed story.
Yes, a white wife turning into a real black cock slut is always hot, as is a black bull asserting his dominance over his white cuckold couple. The bully theme can be erotic but mostly if it's fictional, as I think it's important that all participants in a interracial cuckold relationship are content, secure and do things of their own volition.

Back