Favorite Positions

My favorite is standing or lieing down with her feet over my shoulders so I can see her toes curl when the moment closes in. Doggie is a very close second with spooning her out of her sleep for a third or four round getting a honorable mention.

Depends on my mood and my bed partner. Missionary is great for prolonged fucking. I enjoy being face to face and being able to talk to her while I am fucking. A little conversation between bouts of pussy pounding can prolong the pleasure. Doggie is great if I know the woman can handle me without any problems. A good hard pounding doggie style will generally curl her toes like nothing else. I enjoy cowgirl as a change of pace or if I am getting a little worn down. I also prefer cowgirl the first time I fuck a woman. Since I am rather large having her on top can prevent her from getting too much too fast. It is also a massive turn on for me to watch her expression as she is working me into her, especially the first time.

Depends on my mood and my bed partner. Missionary is great for prolonged fucking. I enjoy being face to face and being able to talk to her while I am fucking. A little conversation between bouts of pussy pounding can prolong the pleasure. Doggie is great if I know the woman can handle me without any problems. A good hard pounding doggie style will generally curl her toes like nothing else. I enjoy cowgirl as a change of pace or if I am getting a little worn down. I also prefer cowgirl the first time I fuck a woman. Since I am rather large having her on top can prevent her from getting too much too fast. It is also a massive turn on for me to watch her expression as she is working me into her, especially the first time.
wisdom from the master! thank you, torpedo!

wisdom from the master! thank you, torpedo!
I appreciate the compliment but I hardly consider myself a master. I am 61 years old and have been fucking longer than most of the people on the forum have been alive. After that many years (I was playing around with girls since I was about 12) you are bound to learn something. Incidentally I don't advocate for minors having sex, times were very different back then. I enjoy women not only in bed but out of bed. A woman is much more likely to share your bed if she knows that you will treat her well and respect her AND fuck her brains out. My bed partners are and have been friends as well

Back