Favorite Place To Have Sex Outside Of The Bedroom?

My wife Susie had sex with her ex black boyfriend in different places than bed. During their relationship, they had sex in her car, into a bath tuve, under the shower and in the courtyard from her single house. Once he wished to fuck in a public park but finally they didn't do.
During our dates with him, ten years after they broke up, they had sex over the sofá from our living room, in an almost empty long distance bus, in a paragraph room from a friend's house during a party (it was just a blowjob) and into the swimming pool from a club. In all these occasions nobody watched them.

Toilet in a club or anywhere public, I did two guys ( not at the same time) at a party, I was ******* and couldn't help myself, bent over hood of a car in the front yard out in the street, did one and an hour later the other one, walked back into party like nothing happened. Showed hubby my full knickers and we did it in the toilet.

@NewGame666 -I would fuck the ******* out of you in front of a window any time. Your hot lil ass is real unlike some here who waste our time by replying to our posts or the posts of others in hopes of our chatting with them. You go girl with your fine ass!!!!

@NewGame666 -I would fuck the ******* out of you in front of a window any time. Your hot lil ass is real unlike some here who waste our time by replying to our posts or the posts of others in hopes of our chatting with them. You go girl with your fine ass!!!!

Back