Favorite IR Videos

This has been posted elsewhere before, but this has always been a work of art to me, and easily my favorite SPH vid of all time, just due to the verbal content and the exuberance of her performance.
That is a seriously badass woman who is also clearly incredibly happy.

This is long, but,
I like to be called a loser by a beautiful woman, and more than anything would love for it to be coming from my future girlfriend or wife.
Verbal humiliation. Doesn't hurt anyone and freedom of speech and all of that goodness.
If it turns us both on and if we're secure in our shared fetish and with our marriage, then I think it's actually kind of sweet and deeply intimate. Certainly unique!
I love small penis humiliation where the white woman strokes her two fingers together in a motion and tells me to rub and tug and knead my limp baby dick in my saliva soaked hand.
I thrill to the thought of a wife that deals with the fact that white hubby needs to cum by her doing that and mouthing off that verbal hardcore ******* to get him off.
Even if she's bored or is fake enthused and just unable to get turned on by the sight of the white male hubby dicklet, and it's just a matter of wifely duty to her; all of it just a simple familial responsibility she does to keep her marriage going, her household intact, and the bill payer and human ATM machine of a white male happy. like how a busy mom would remove a stain from her kid's shirt, by sighing and getting a cloth and just scrubbing the damned thing out, very workman-like and strong. Patient and understanding, but not giving it a ton of attention, and so high above him in status that it's not even a question.
It all seems healthy to me, somehow. The desired state of the white household.
Modern marriage - Demeaning jerk off instruction, again because she knows it will get him off in a hurry and leave him satisfied enough so that she can go back to having actually good, enjoyable sex with her black boyfriend.
I love when she baby talks to the camera, "Come on, that's it!" as she strokes, "That's it, you fucking loser. Come on!"
He's barely a sexual presence to her, just a needy thing to take pity on and to bless with her divided attentions.

A dream fantasy is to have a separate bedroom from my cuckoldress wife -- a beautiful, very sissy girly-girl bedroom with pink wallpaper lovingly adorned with flowers and Disney princesses, and a lovely table in the middle for me to sleep on when her bulls are over, with a Barbie quilt to lay on and pretty pink satin frilly pillows to rest my head, plus a few straps and harnesses.
I'd love to be laid back on that table with my bottom half fully exposed as though I were getting a diaper changed, legs back, with my pink disappointment laying there like a joke, ankles and hands strapped down. Poppers or pills to keep me soft, and my wife puts on a latex gloves to stroke me or peg me with a strap on. My white male penis just a little hand massager for her to grip absentmindedly as she thrusts into me.
Telling me all about the great sex and hot guys that she dates and likes while I orgasm.
She removes the soiled glove with pure professionalism and hurriedly but deliberately unstraps herself out of the harness to leave without saying a word.
The glove goes in the trash on the side of the bed.

Then I have to lay there afterwards, listening while still impaled on her twelve inch rubber dong that she left in me, or maybe as she goes she just shoves it in my mouth and I have it lodged down my throat, suckling on it noisily as I listen to her in the main bedroom
BBC taking her to the hilt, on our marital bed. some gorgeous black men just satisfying her and showing her world's that I could never hope to show or give to her.
Just strapped and listening all day,
Listening as she leaves the house through the front door, kissing her bull on our porch where all the neighbors could see, walking him to his car, listen to her getting ready to go out that night again..
Etc.
View attachment 2190548-88522341d79cc74cf58c38011dabf8e2.mp4

Last edited:

Attachments

• 8-23 bbc ben n mz type o squirting (1).mp4
    5.5 MB
Back