Votes: 58 56.9%
  • Hotwife #3

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Hotwife #4

Votes: 10 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hotwife #2

Desirae Spencer fine as hell, but never seen her doing a black guy yet. She could move up to number 1 if she let me be first!

#2, Lauren Rayborn. I believe her activities cost her her job and her family, and she's subsequently retired (although hopefully still worshipping Black men).

#2, Lauren Rayborn. I believe her activities cost her her job and her family, and she's subsequently retired (although hopefully still worshipping Black men).
I heard the a similar thing about hotwife, all turned to ******* for her, lost family and employment so I read. Which is so sad, she was a genuine hot wife who enjoyed it and probably was making a few bucks out of it, but society's attitude decided she had to burn in hell for it. Fucking crap outcome i think?

I heard the a similar thing about hotwife, all turned to ******* for her, lost family and employment so I read. Which is so sad, she was a genuine hot wife who enjoyed it and probably was making a few bucks out of it, but society's attitude decided she had to burn in hell for it. Fucking crap outcome i think?

Totally - it's easy to forget how difficult it is for society at large to deal with our lifestyle. Literally no-one IRL knows my fiancee and I do this stuff except her two Bulls, and we have very liberal friends.

Totally - it's easy to forget how difficult it is for society at large to deal with our lifestyle. Literally no-one IRL knows my fiancee and I do this stuff except her two Bulls, and we have very liberal friends.
Same here, my wife is VERY discreet... i mean off the scale discreet. But a lot of our friends probably guess this is what she does, as my ex-wife in a semi-ugly divorce, to get others against me told friends and family what i was into, plus telling them i was very submissive, bi, small cock, watching her fuck other guys etc. So unfortunately all those friends, years on still know that about me, none have mentioned it directly to me but would certainly guess my wife is into the same thing or has got into it since meeting me. My wife hates they know that about me and guess it about her.

I used to communicate with hotwife when she had a YouTube channel and she was encouraging other white couples into the lifestyle. She's a total goddess. Her family didn't know what she was into at the time, but she expected them to find out eventually. Her cuck introduced her into the lifestyle, and she loved it. I'd love to know how she is...
So would I. Never knew her personally but chatted over email occasionally, and she was always very polite, giving with her time and happy to share advice, stories etc.

Back