Fav bull coming to party at our house. Will our friends guess truth?

hotwifejhbsa

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
hi all
We are active as cuck / queen with a few Bulls but I think about to enter a new phase.
Up to now it's been meets at hotels, cuck style sex meets etc.
Now however we (stress we discussed first and agreed) to invite her fav bull to be invited to my birthday party at our house. Plainly will be vanilla unaware friends present.
They already discussed disappearing for a few mins and fucking and then her returning to 'make me aware' of what has just happened. They have bareback sex so it's not gong to be be hard to know what's just occurred.....
My first question is this - why does it turn me on so much to imagine that they also do just enough in front of party goers for them to wonder if something is going on, e.g - flirt, maybe touch each other a little too long when greeting, seemingly intimate conversation etc. when she is sober I don't think she would be like that at all, but I know after a few drinks she might over step the mark so to speak.
Also what little signs do people think are acceptable and subtle enough for others to see and maybe remark upon?

You have to think about what your ultimate goals are. Do you WANT to 1) live the double lives of an outwardly "normal" monogamous couple with your secret lives or 2) be exposed as a cuck and queen? If you want the former, you could probably pull it off if she is very physical with all the men at your party, not just her bull. People would think, "that's just the way she is". Then, she and her bull could slip away pull off a quickie in the backyard without raising eyebrows. But, if she is the hostess of a birthday party and she is only physical with one man and she is gone for a while, people will figure it out. So, you have to figure out what your end-game is and act accordingly...............and have fun! :sex:

This is a good subject. One of my favorite guys is a brilliant IT guy. We ended up hiring him as a partime on site person to help out our small company. He takes calls from all of our people and helps them and comes on site and installs new items. Of course he spends the night at our home to help save company $$. It is funny to have him tell us how the office women flirt with him or make moves on him.

He also has spent many nights with us with vanilla friends and around town. I am sure people talk or suspect but for us that is the fun of it. our motto "keep people wondering"

Appreciate the responses so far.
My wife is a rotten flirt with guys has no interest in and he would be the only black guy at the party. Pls no judgements this is South Africa and just how things are.
When he is around there is a visible change in her demeanor and body language, I call it going horizontal lol.
I see the trashy link as well, and she maintains is not how wants to be viewed. Nor do I.
My guess is whatever happens will be governed by alcohol and vibe on the night, interested to hear more of people that suspect friends know but never confirm. This element seems ultra hot if not somewhat higher risk.

Appreciate the responses so far.
My wife is a rotten flirt with guys has no interest in and he would be the only black guy at the party. Pls no judgements this is South Africa and just how things are.
When he is around there is a visible change in her demeanor and body language, I call it going horizontal lol.
I see the trashy link as well, and she maintains is not how wants to be viewed. Nor do I.
My guess is whatever happens will be governed by alcohol and vibe on the night, interested to hear more of people that suspect friends know but never confirm. This element seems ultra hot if not somewhat higher risk.
This could turn out really well for you guys, maybe other couples are interested in this lifestyle.

Back