*******'s Day gift

SweetHoney

Female
I could not help but share. I think it might actually happen. Spent the day getting spa, hair, and nails done for night out with hubby tonight. We are meeting several friends for drinks and games after some dinner. Will have to see how things go but if opportunity knocks, I am going to let the door open as far as husband wants it to as a *******'s Day gift.

Anyone else have some hot plans?

It was an incredible experience. After dinner we met up with all our friends and had a great time talking and hanging out. Around midnight couples started to leave and my husband and I were fairly woozy so our hosts offered us their guest bedroom if we liked. We decided to stay and they headed up to their bedroom while we stayed in the basement to finish watching a movie.

Towards the end of the movie my husband started fondling me and kissing my neck. He knows my neck is a quick way to get to my tits and he took advantage of it. I was a bit nervous about getting caught, but was so excited about him feeling me up so I didn't really care. He kept kissing my neck and nibbling my ear as he pinched each nipples harder and longer. Before long, he whispered in my ear that he wanted me to take off my skirt and panties for him. I shook my head no, but he said he wouldn't keep going if I didn't. I was so horny I couldn't say no.

When I sat back down I laid back against him laying my head on his shoulder but giving his hands access to everything. He started kissing and pinching again, then worked his hand down to my now soaked lips. He was pinching my nipple and stroking my lips spreading me around. He found my clit a few times and made me jump from the teasing. Finally I began asking him to stroke it. As he started with one hand he took the other hand and put it on my eyes and laid my head back on his shoulder. I couldn't see anything, but didn't care since he was stroking me.

Then he stopped stroking my clit and moved his hand up onto my chest. I begged him to keep going, he just ignored me. When I tried to sit up, he held my head and eyes hard against his shoulder and then held me tight with his other arm. I began to squirm a bit, then it happened. I felt another hand on my let. I was in shock and tried to see what was going on. My husband held me tight and the hands started moving up my thigh and reached my lips. They gently spread them apart and started stroking me. I fought for another second, then they reached my clit. Once that happened, I couldn't resist, I was to horny, I wanted to cum so bad.

I don't know how long he stroked my clit, but I was about to cum when suddenly he stopped and I could feel my legs being spread wide apart. Then I felt the pressure on my lips and I knew it was about to happen. He pressed forward and in he slid. My husband then released my body and began stroking and fondling my chest. He pulled my nipples as I was getting pumped in and out. Suddenly there was a loud grunt and a rough thrust deep inside and I could feel something new. A new warmth filled me inside, as it subsided I told my husband to stroke my clit, I wanted to cum.

I felt fingers teasing my clit. They went in circles around it at first, then stroking long and strong. Then I felt my lips get spread wide apart and a pressure on my clit, then sucking. I was in heaven. I told my husband I was going to cum and he gently released my eyes and head so I could enjoy the fullness of what was happening. As my eyes focused I got two huge shocks. First, I saw our friend standing over me stroking his half stiff cock. That's when I realized, I looked down to find his wife gently sucking my clit and licking my lips. I was shocked and didn't know what to do, but my body took over. I began cumming and twitching and shaking like I never had before. I could feel my lips swell from the pleasure and I could feel nothing but her tongue flicking my clit as she sucked it hard into her mouth.

I don't remember much for a while till I realized I was laying flat on the couch and our friend had his cock against my lips. I instinctively opened my mouth and began sucking it hard for him. I looked over behind him on the floor and found my husband and our other friend sharing each other in a variety of positions as I continued to suck. Once he was hard enough, he switched to between my legs and began pumping me again. It took a while longer this time but he came inside me again and then collapsed.

Meanwhile my husband and his wife were still going at it on the floor. He was pumping her harder and harder until she finally came with him pushing her legs high over her hand and forsing his shaft deep inside her on ever pound. Shortly there after he filled her up with a huge load of cum that over flowed. Her husband immediately got down between her legs and began sucking it out of her. It was incredible.

They weren't black, but it was still and incredible night.

It was an incredible experience. After dinner we met up with all our friends and had a great time talking and hanging out. Around midnight couples started to leave and my husband and I were fairly woozy so our hosts offered us their guest bedroom if we liked. We decided to stay and they headed up to their bedroom while we stayed in the basement to finish watching a movie.

Towards the end of the movie my husband started fondling me and kissing my neck. He knows my neck is a quick way to get to my tits and he took advantage of it. I was a bit nervous about getting caught, but was so excited about him feeling me up so I didn't really care. He kept kissing my neck and nibbling my ear as he pinched each nipples harder and longer. Before long, he whispered in my ear that he wanted me to take off my skirt and panties for him. I shook my head no, but he said he wouldn't keep going if I didn't. I was so horny I couldn't say no.

When I sat back down I laid back against him laying my head on his shoulder but giving his hands access to everything. He started kissing and pinching again, then worked his hand down to my now soaked lips. He was pinching my nipple and stroking my lips spreading me around. He found my clit a few times and made me jump from the teasing. Finally I began asking him to stroke it. As he started with one hand he took the other hand and put it on my eyes and laid my head back on his shoulder. I couldn't see anything, but didn't care since he was stroking me.

Then he stopped stroking my clit and moved his hand up onto my chest. I begged him to keep going, he just ignored me. When I tried to sit up, he held my head and eyes hard against his shoulder and then held me tight with his other arm. I began to squirm a bit, then it happened. I felt another hand on my let. I was in shock and tried to see what was going on. My husband held me tight and the hands started moving up my thigh and reached my lips. They gently spread them apart and started stroking me. I fought for another second, then they reached my clit. Once that happened, I couldn't resist, I was to horny, I wanted to cum so bad.

I don't know how long he stroked my clit, but I was about to cum when suddenly he stopped and I could feel my legs being spread wide apart. Then I felt the pressure on my lips and I knew it was about to happen. He pressed forward and in he slid. My husband then released my body and began stroking and fondling my chest. He pulled my nipples as I was getting pumped in and out. Suddenly there was a loud grunt and a rough thrust deep inside and I could feel something new. A new warmth filled me inside, as it subsided I told my husband to stroke my clit, I wanted to cum.

I felt fingers teasing my clit. They went in circles around it at first, then stroking long and strong. Then I felt my lips get spread wide apart and a pressure on my clit, then sucking. I was in heaven. I told my husband I was going to cum and he gently released my eyes and head so I could enjoy the fullness of what was happening. As my eyes focused I got two huge shocks. First, I saw our friend standing over me stroking his half stiff cock. That's when I realized, I looked down to find his wife gently sucking my clit and licking my lips. I was shocked and didn't know what to do, but my body took over. I began cumming and twitching and shaking like I never had before. I could feel my lips swell from the pleasure and I could feel nothing but her tongue flicking my clit as she sucked it hard into her mouth.

I don't remember much for a while till I realized I was laying flat on the couch and our friend had his cock against my lips. I instinctively opened my mouth and began sucking it hard for him. I looked over behind him on the floor and found my husband and our other friend sharing each other in a variety of positions as I continued to suck. Once he was hard enough, he switched to between my legs and began pumping me again. It took a while longer this time but he came inside me again and then collapsed.

Meanwhile my husband and his wife were still going at it on the floor. He was pumping her harder and harder until she finally came with him pushing her legs high over her hand and forsing his shaft deep inside her on ever pound. Shortly there after he filled her up with a huge load of cum that over flowed. Her husband immediately got down between her legs and began sucking it out of her. It was incredible.

They weren't black, but it was still and incredible night.[/QUOTE

that got my cock hard as a rock

Back