fat German slut in need of a BBC

Melonie

Female
Hi I´m from Germany, Heidelberg area. I´m a fat slut, 124 kilos, bra size E
and I´m looking for a BBC to train me. I want to become a well fuckable crew slut so you can use me with your friends or also offer me to strangers. I need to get trained daily so it would be great if you don´t live too far. I don´t have much experience but I´m willing to learn how to handle BBC´s and serve them as a piece of fuck meat. Verbal humiliation is something I need. I´m not looking for a relationship or marriage. I just want to get fucked and used as what I am, a BBC slut who has to serve black bulls and stisfy them.

i would luv fuck you for hours
Hi I´m from Germany, Heidelberg area. I´m a fat slut, 124 kilos, bra size E
and I´m looking for a BBC to train me. I want to become a well fuckable crew slut so you can use me with your friends or also offer me to strangers. I need to get trained daily so it would be great if you don´t live too far. I don´t have much experience but I´m willing to learn how to handle BBC´s and serve them as a piece of fuck meat. Verbal humiliation is something I need. I´m not looking for a relationship or marriage. I just want to get fucked and used as what I am, a BBC slut who has to serve black bulls and stisfy them.

Back