Farewell Ladies and Gents

willsrvu

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Hi All,

I just wanted to let you know that I'll be resigning my post and leaving the website soon. I appreciate the trust that was placed in me and enjoyed participating here, but due to lifestyle changes, I find I need to restrict my time on line so I can redirect my focus on my number one priority- my Wife.

When I first joined the site the job I had gave me plenty of "hurry up and wait" time to *******, so I was able to participate and spend a lot of time here and on other websites. However, since I have retired, I no longer have that luxury and find I am neglecting home life responsibilities due to the amount of time I spend on line. So I am "cutting the cord" to the internet as much as I can and limiting myself to being online to do only those things that are absolutely necessary such as taking care of banking, medical care, etc.

Besides, now that I can be with my Queen and enjoy serving and servicing her full time in real time, I have little desire to spend time elsewhere. :)

I'm happy that some of the suggestions I made helped the website, but I feel bad that I am leaving you without a submissive male/cuckold in an administrative position to help ride shotgun over that aspect of the website. Hopefully Blackmeat and bm_from_southjersey will find someone to help out regarding that.

Obviously, it would be too disruptive to delete my profile and eliminate all of my content, so I have suggested that the other Administrators just freeze my profile and restrict it to insure security.

Thanks again, it's been fun and I will miss the dialog I shared with many of you.
Best wishes to all of you for the future.
will

Thanks your time on the website you have most def made it enjoyable for me and many others. Hope you come back sooner than later. Good to hear taking care of the family first, that is great. Wish you well on your future endeavors.

Just wanted to say thanx as well, you have made my experience on this site so enjoyable, and you always have a pleasant, positive comment to post. All the best, Ann X

Thanks everyone.
If Mistress ever desires to enjoy another Black Lover, we may be back! :hot::dance::D

I hope you all find what gives you joy and plesure!

This is my last message. Bye!

Back