Fantasy

Currently, girls getting gangbanged or tag teamed are my favorite videos to watch. I masturbate the hardest & get the "all over" tingles from it!! I have only been watching gamgbangs recently.

I am not sure if it will ever happen in real
life for me but I love fantasizing it. I absolutely think you should & make sure you tell me about it!!

Gangbangs are exciting "fantasies" but do create a number of risks. So, caution is necessary ...
  • Don't go on your g-b by yourself; have someone to go with you. Maybe a gf who might be willing to "fluff" but stay sober and uninvolved in the g-b. Someone that will know where you are located.
  • Establish a "safe word" ... one only you and the one that goes with you knows.
  • Have access to quick, emergency contacts if you find you need help.
  • State the rules, up front, before things get started. If you're barebacking, everyone should get tested. If one guy has a 'nasty', he's likely to give it to the others, and you have a host of pissed off people.
  • Keep the first g-b relatively small ... no more than 6-8 people.

Last edited:
Gangbangs are exciting "fantasies" but do create a number of risks. So, caution is necessary ...
  • Don't go on your g-b by yourself; have someone to go with you. Maybe a gf who might be willing to "fluff" but stay sober and uninvolved in the g-b. Someone that will know where you are located.
  • Establish a "safe word" ... one only you and the one that goes with you knows.
  • State the rules, up front, before things get started. If you're barebacking, everyone should get tested. If one guy has a 'nasty', he's likely to give it to the others, and you have a host of pissed off people.
Have you had your wife banged?

Definitely like your safety outlook! I like people that are into safe play.
I think I would start with a tag team with at least one of the guys being someone I had done before & was comfortable with. It may be all I need. Condoms are always a requirement!

When you get right down to it, a gb usually consists of mfm (sometimes mmfm if you are particularly talented at multitasking) with other guys waiting around unless you have other women there.

We did a MMMF many years ago, when we were in our late 20's. She's more into MMF's than anything.
the wife is the same way about a year ago we did a gangbang with 4 guys counting me and after it was over she told me it was fun but she did not enjoy is as much as she did when it was just her and 2 guys

I love them. But they're not for everyone. If you haven't had a mmf or mmmf before, do that to see if it is something you like. Like Stacynalgona says, have someone you know there. The safety of someone watching out for you will help you relax.

I find it intoxicating having a cock in my mouth and pussy. With one in each hand. Or variations on that theme. And looking over to see more men waiting their turn. All those for me? Wow.

Think of it as a 3sum where the men don't take a break. Always a couple of hard cocks keeping you satisfied.

Once you have a bet g******* you going to get used to it and you going to like it you going to get used to guys taking advantage of you that's going to get your p**** wet I know that you going to be a nasty b**** for me when I meet you.

Back