Fantasy

We're an older couple. I'm in my 60's and my wife is 10 years younger. I have had honest discussions with my about the excitement I would derive from her fucking another man in my presence. She is still very interested in sex and I cannot satisfy her completely or as often as I did before. To my surprise and delight, she did not reject my proposal out of hand but rather she asked for time to consider it. I have developed various scenarios for her to consider that would assure her anonymity. It excites me immensely to think that this could happen. I further suggested that she have a black lover. Again her response was somewhat encouraging. I am moving slowly so as not to frighten her off. Suggestions?

Attachments

• iwilldoit 0067 (1).jpg
    iwilldoit 0067 (1).jpg
    44 KB · Views: 117
We're an older couple. I'm in my 60's and my wife is 10 years younger. I have had honest discussions with my about the excitement I would derive from her fucking another man in my presence. She is still very interested in sex and I cannot satisfy her completely or as often as I did before. To my surprise and delight, she did not reject my proposal out of hand but rather she asked for time to consider it. I have developed various scenarios for her to consider that would assure her anonymity. It excites me immensely to think that this could happen. I further suggested that she have a black lover. Again her response was somewhat encouraging. I am moving slowly so as not to frighten her off. Suggestions?
She has such a hot mature body and I'd love to see what she knows and teach her things she doesn't!!!!

Love to learn more and discuss. Please PM.

Back