Fantasy....

Chicagoblackm36

Male
Real Person
From
IL, US
I would love to take a voluptuous, sexy, mature wife shopping for the perfect shade of lipstick. Have her get her nails manicured to my exact liking and take her shopping for the sexiest and sluttiest heels. We would have to make it special, so on her and her husbands anniversary, or one of their birthdays...and put that lipstick, those nails, and heels to good use with no regret, all pleasure.

I would love to take a voluptuous, sexy, mature wife shopping for the perfect shade of lipstick. Have her get her nails manicured to my exact liking and take her shopping for the sexiest and sluttiest heels. We would have to make it special, so on her and her husbands anniversary, or one of their birthdays...and put that lipstick, those nails, and heels to good use with no regret, all pleasure.
I would love for you to take my wife shopping and more!

Wish I could get my wife to do this

Back