FANTASY ROLEPLAY - Choose your scenario!

Pillowispa

Female
Real Person
Turn us ladies (or gents) on by playing our game; choose a scenario from the options below then 'reply' to it (using words only) to continue that scenario to a point of your choosing.
Each scenario begins from the woman's perspective then you take it up from your own (whether you're the woman or the man)

I've left an example (carrying on from the woman's perspective) below

Last edited:
SCENARIO 6:
You walk in on me in the changing room but I don't look like I want you to leave
(My own version...)

I look at your eyes then take in every aspect of you I see. I've been feeling horny all day and you walking on on me like this seems like fate. You look unsure at the situation you're in, unsure whether you really can see desire on my face. I bite my lip and let my towel drop to the floor revealing my pink, soft body, still steaming a little from the shower I just took. You watch as my breasts move slowly up and down, my nipples very erect, as I breathe deep breaths. I feel the bench behind me, just touching my leg, and put out a hand to feel it. I keep my face on you as I slowly sit, then lower my back to lie lengthways, my feet still touching the ground. My pelvis aches as it girates, the waves of longing overwhelming me. I put a hand to my breast and run my fingers over it while my other hand moves south and I part my legs as my fingertip searches out the folds of my hot pussy and separates the lips glistening pink like hot wet bubblegum, wanting you to taste it. My back arches and my legs part further as my eyes beg you to satisfy me.

I just love all of your SCENARIOS and your own Version is hot, though i would prefer the SCENARIO 10 ;)
My version .. ( We make eye contact on a long late-night train journey )
I am kinda hesitant but i see a hot professional woman u are .. I see you wearing a skirt & work suit .. I am too wearing a suit .. and i just approach you and ask how are yo tonight ? a short introduction among us .. and I ask you would you like to join me for dinner and maybe some few drinks.. its gonna be a long train journey ..

I just take your hand helping you up as we walk to the train restaurant carriage .. I ask you to walk and i followed as i wanted to see that ass and check you from behind .. Damn i like what i see i whisper to myself .. we reach i pull a chair i sit you down then face you .. we start chit chatting about our jobs and life and how much we are always on business trips and away of home.. i order us a bottle of wine .. and we start sipping glass after glass .. and we start opening more to each other .. talk gets a divert when i made a remark about that this damn long work hours affects dont give me enuff time to enjoy my sexual desires ...

And damn here where all hell breaks out .. and we just start talking about it more .. I through some dirty comments here n there and i found u so easy to talk .. such a lovely women we ordered another bottle of wine .. laughed chatted like we knew each other for ages .. and I ll leave the rest to your imagination ;)

SCENARIO 6:
You walk in on me in the changing room but I don't look like I want you to leave

I gently lift the back strap of your G string out of the crack of your ass, and give it a tug, this tightens the material over your anus and presses firmly against your clitoris, sending a warm pulse of pain, this turns immediately to pleasure and arousal, that make you breath in sharply. As I move my hand down, pulling the material away from your anus and lifting it from your pussy lips, my knuckles brush across your anus and on down to your virginal opening. My knuckles, slide between your pussy lips and I feel some dampness and moisture, this makes my cock twitch and I am pleased to think you are enjoying the sensation. I rock my knuckles roughly back and forth feeling the increasing moisture and the slippery sensation, you give a little push back against my hand which forces my knuckles deeper into your opening, you sigh showing your pleasure.
I lean forward and lightly kiss your right ass cheek, and gently suck your flesh into my mouth, then I start to nibble and bite your cheek a little harder, you feel the unmistakable pain and arousal that this always causes when your ass is abused. Suddenly a slap the underside of you left ass cheek, hard and my fingers wrap around the cheek and contact your pussy lips, fortunately the sting has been taken by your ass and the sudden slap against your pussy just further enflames your arousal, but the suddenness of the impact make you cry out!
I remove my hand from the strap of your G string and place my hands on your hips, slowly squeezing your hips, then in one steady movement, I pull the waist band of your G string down to your mid-thigh, this pulls the wet material just clear of your puss lips, and the sensation make you shudder. Then I move my hand to my nose and smell the moisture that your wanton pussy has deposited on my hand, this musky, sensual fluid has an instant effect on my cock, which swells and stiffens, I move my hand to my mouth taste and savor your sexy cream and my cock twitches again with a more urgent need.
You feel me move behind you and hear the un-mistakable noise of my jeans sip being pulled down! And a rustling of cloth then a few seconds later my cock slaps against the top of your ass, and the feeling of my balls and my thighs press against your ass and thighs. I gently rock back and forth savoring the feeling of my cock sliding over the top of your ass in between your two cheeks. Then suddenly I slap your right ass cheek with the same ******* as the left, but my aim is not the same as before, and there is no contact with your pussy this time, you feel disappointed and deprived that there is not the same arousal, though you are still savoring the pain and heat in your cheek that migrates to your pussy.
Slowly, I pull back and take my cock in my hand and push it down between your cheeks, the head is pulled slowly down speeding your cheeks and forsing my cock head across your anus, and on down to your opening, I stop with the tip of my cock just pressing against your opening, and rock slowly back and forth, just enough to open your virgina and lets ½” of my cock head in, before I pullback. I continue to rock back and forth for a few minutes, which make your cream flow all over my hand and covers the head of my cock in your delicious fluid.
Then I push my cock down further across your labia, the juices from your pussy make it slippery and sensuous as the head slides over them, then I flick the head back and forth fully covering your gorgeous inner lips in your erotic fluid, just a little further to your clitoris, and you spasm and twitch at the sensations of this direct stimulation, I roll the head up and down just ½” so the eye hole of my dick engulfs your clitoris bud, and you are now bucking your hips and starting to get really wet.
Now, I slide my cock head back to your wet virginal opening, and slowly push forward opening you with the mushroom head of my cock, suddenly this pops past your opening muscle, and lodges in your warm wet virgina with the most erotic sensations in my cock, I am home, I just want to drive as far into you as I can, and it take all my will power not to lunge forward. You start to move your sexy ass back on to my cock, but I slap your right cheek hard, and say “No do not move until I tell you”. You give a little cry at the pain of the slap and I feel your virginal muscles contract, causing my cock to spasm.
I am not circumcised, and I grab hold of my cock and pull the foreskin back as hard as I can, this causes my cock heat to be pulled forward at the front and makes the big mushroom head to splay outward, now I rock back as if trying to pull out of you, but the splayed head gets held by your virginal entrance muscle, and this really enflames you, and you start to feel that tightness build in your tummy, I rock back against your entrance mussel several times, but I have to stop, I can feel my seed starting to rise out of my balls and need to stop all stimulation for a few minutes to get myself back under control.
I have bought my self some time, holding my cock still with the head lodged just two inches in you, I run my hands up under your blouse, along your sides up to your breasts, I gently squeeze and weigh them in my hands, then over your stiff nipples, which stiffen further as I rub them. I hold each of you nipples in between the forefinger and thumb of each hand and starts to roll them back and forth and start to pinch them harder and harder. You cry out and start to shake and squirm more and more them you drive yourself back onto my ridged cock and I feel a flood of fluid wash over my cock and dip from my balls, you reach down between your legs and grab my, now soaking balls and pull them forsing my even further into you, and squeezing all my seed straight into your womb, I fire rope after rope of my seed into your beautiful sex, then collapse on your back. You feel my weight on you but as you still have hold of my balls you cannot hold us both up with one arm and we collapse onto the bed I nibble you ear and whisper “You are the very best fuck”
Would you like me to continued?

Back