Fantasies Made Visual bt Photoshopping

Discussion in 'Photoshopped, Captions, Tribute Pictures' started by jmontagn, Nov 28, 2014.

1. jmontagn

jmontagn Member

For a long time I have had a fantasy about Pam taking a BBC lover. This began when we were discussing whether she had ever made it with black men and she said that she might have had two black strangers one night while she was camping in the Rockies but she was too high to remember the details. Since then I have had a vague whimsical thoughts about being there watching Pam and the two black strangers.
    A few Internet friends have supplied Photoshops of Pam in various scenes which have only made my fantasies more vivid. BBC Anal.jpg cp.jpg p_1.jpg Pam01-56.jpg Pam1_890.jpg Pam's Favorite Position.jpg

2. susieq

susieq Member

Can you do me?

3. jmontagn

jmontagn Member

I would love to try to Photoshop you but I need a good quality digital face photo of you. What type of scene would you like?

4. susieq

susieq Member

Yes of me getting gang bang by bbc. And of me doggy style. Also of me getting eaten out. 20141025_062337-1.jpg 20140710_063728-1.jpg

david Johnson likes this.
  5. susieq

susieq Member

Also one of me with a group of bbc. 20141107_175424.jpg

david Johnson likes this.
  6. david Johnson

david Johnson Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    would love to make this come true

7. susieq

susieq Member

Hi mr Johnson. What you been doing?

8. david Johnson

US
    I have just been working and working . Waiting on u truthfully shoot u are real and close why not ?

9. susieq

susieq Member

Yes I know but I have been sick with the flu, just starting to feel a little better. Sorry baby.

10. david Johnson

US
    never an issue just that this cock is wanting you and been waiting .. But its good to hear u are getting better