Famous Black men married to white women

Yes, it's a lot. Most of them are soccer players from Africa or of direct African descent are in a relationship with white European women. I actually made an effort to count them all :).

Soccer players make up the second largest group of famous black men who are in this thread (89 couples so far). The largest group by far are American Football players (115 couples so far).

Here is the breakdown by category of famous black men dating, engaged or married to white women posted here until today:
View attachment 1656509

Please note that I counted those that were posted multiple times once only.

By the way, these couples are the most popular measured by # of multiple posts (4 times each): David Oyelowo & Jessica Oyelowo, Desmond Mason & Andrea Larson, Eddy Murphy & Paige Butcher, Hank Basket & Kendra Wilkinson Basket, Nicolas Anelka & Barbara Anelka.

Would love to know nationalities of the white girls who get boned by African soccer playas.

Todd-gurley-girlfriend-Olivia-Davison-photo-1.jpg
toddgy-s.jpg
Todd-gurley-girlfriend-Olivia-Davison-pics.jpg

NFL Running Back Todd Gurley and his soon to be wife Olivia Davidson

Would love to know nationalities of the white girls who get boned by African soccer playas.

It's my pleasure Sir. Based on the soccer couples that have been posted so far, here are the nationalities of the wives and girlfriends of African soccer players:

Angola & Greece, Angola & Belgium, Ghana & Russia, Cameroon & France, Cameroon & Switzerland, Cameroon & Spain, Cape Verde & France, DR Congo & France (3 couples), DR Congo & Belgium, DR Congo & Germany, Ivory Coast & France, Ivory Coast & England, Ghana & France, Ghana & Germany, Ghana & Spain (2 couples), Guinea & France (2 couples), Guinea-Bissau & Portugal, Liberia & USA, Nigeria & Russia, Nigeria & France, Nigeria & England, Nigeria & Germany, Republic of Congo & France, Senegal & France (4 couples), Senegal & England (3 couples), Senegal & Italy, Sierra Leone & USA.

In addition there are three interracial soccer couples where both hold South African citizenship :)
I also noticed that there are many black soccer players dating or married to white women who's parents are from the Caribbean. Their ancestors are most likely from West Africa.

Last edited:
It's my pleasure Sir. Based on the soccer couples that have been posted so far, here are the nationalities of the wives and girlfriends of African soccer players:

Angola & Greece, Angola & Belgium, Ghana & Russia, Cameroon & France, Cameroon & Switzerland, Cameroon & Spain, Cape Verde & France, DR Congo & France (3 couples), DR Congo & Belgium, DR Congo & Germany, Ivory Coast & France, Ivory Coast & England, Ghana & France, Ghana & Germany, Ghana & Spain (2 couples), Guinea & France (2 couples), Guinea-Bissau & Portugal, Liberia & USA, Nigeria & Russia, Nigeria & France, Nigeria & England, Nigeria & Germany, Republic of Congo & France, Senegal & France (4 couples), Senegal & England (3 couples), Senegal & Italy, Sierra Leone & USA.

In addition there are three interracial soccer couples where both hold South African citizenship :)
I also noticed that there are many black soccer players dating or married to white women who's parents are from the Caribbean. Their ancestors are most likely from West Africa.

Wow Senegal is beating my country here. This can't be right just wait until the world cup.
If you talk to the boys at the academies in Nigeria you see that for their motivation to move to the north the prospect of having European girls is about as important as becoming a millionaire. Pepsi football academy right now is full of future fathers of mixed babies.

Back