Famous Black men married to white women

supergigant-blox-pl.jpg

Shane Battier and his wife.

They've been married 17 years and together for 20 so this is likely his and her first marriage. Is that a picture of your late wife as your avatar?
It is and I was very proud of her when she went all black, I made it my duty to make sure every black men I knew or met so let them know my wife was available to them. After she went black in her late 20s no white man has ever put his cock in her except for our trips to adult theaters in Boston.

Utah Jazz point guard Devin Harris and his girlfriend, playboy model and actress Meghan Allen

View attachment 86297View attachment 86299View attachment 86300View attachment 86301
it really turns me on big time seeing these real good-looking white blonde women going out with black men and marrying them which is the way it should be anyway. Back in the 1950s when we lived in Virginia Beachand we had a lot of trouble with white landlords we moved the black sectionof the city. A black minister was fucking my wife I remember her asking him if it would be possible for her to marry a black man and still be married to me. The next time he stopped at our house to fuck her he said he could not legally marry her while she was still married to her husband but he told her he would perform the ceremony if she really wanted to be married to a black man she decided she wanted to marry one of my black army buddies when he came to our house to perform the ceremony I got a hard on that would not quit because it turns me on so much my wife was marrying a black man this only lasted a few months because he was getting out of the Army soon. But I never forgot the thrill of my wife marrying a black man even though it wasn't legal .

Former Boise State and current San Francisco 49ers backup running back Ian Johnson, and his wife, former Boise State cheerleader Chrissy, whom he is pictured proposing to on live television after Boise State defeated Oklahoma in the January 2007 Fiesta Bowl.

View attachment 86306
Boy he really deserves her I really admire her choice of a husband .I hope I can find a white bitch to share with the black male population sooner than later.

It is exactly the way it should be in fact in my opinion black man should be with married to all white women. Even if they're married to a white man. If I ever find a white woman that I wanna marry I hope we can find a way for her to be married to a black man also

Back