Family resorts in Caribbean

re: Family Resorts in the Caribbean

....If the purpose of your trip to a resort is to meet men to have "fun" with ... I don't think it wise that the children should even be taken on the trip. Its one thing to take your children with you (with your significant boyfriend), its totally another to take your ******* with you to a resort where your plans are to meet men (plural) for the purpose of having sexual relations. ******* are a lot smarter & attentive to things than many of us prefer to admit.
Maybe she is a single mom and has nobody to watch her *******.. momma needs hers taken care of too. As long as they are safe and not anywhere near the activities. Just my opinion

hoping 2 find a night spot 2 score some weeed and 4 her to show off and turn on the locals...View attachment 1833757
You may think this is an exaggeration, but it truly isn't. If your are staying at any of the major resorts, someone will offer you weed no less often than once EVERY SINGLE HOUR. It gets absolutely exhausting. So don't worry about finding place to score weed. You would be very very hard pressed to find anywhere to avoid weed.

The thing most tourists don't know is that since it was decriminalized in Jamaica in 2015, it still remains criminalized for tourists. In fact, even before decriminalization, the only people ever prosecuted for it in the first place were a few tourists (mostly Americans) who the arresting officers were pretty sure would have the means to pay hefty fines. It was a common scam with a few corrupt cops to have street sellers approach wealthy-looking (dressing) tourists at expensive resorts and sell them weed. When the tourist would buy, the cop who was in on the "sting" would arrest the tourists, and then offer to let them go if they paid the "fine" in the cop car. A portion of the fine would go back to the street seller.

It IS legal if you you are a tourist who brought a medical marijuana card along with you and bought only small quantities from an authorized seller.

Just be careful, is all.

Its harder to find action at family resort than an adult one but it can be done.
When our ******* were smaller we once spent a week at an all inclusive family resort. Wife spent an hour or two in the gym every day while I played with the children at the pool. The third, fourth and fifth day she had sex with a guy she met at the gym the first day! Funny to se the ******* saying bye to mom going to the gym after breakfast when I know what she were up to :) The guy thought she was cheating on me.

Back