family go black..

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's understandable that once a wife has gone 'Black', the next best thing is persuade any female(s) close to her to join in. I know some mothers might be sceptical involving their daughters... but if she's an adult, then what the hell.

:) You assume the white mom has the strength of will to say 'no' to her lover when he has a rampant hard on to fuck her *******...it was quite obvious to me that six month's into her affair with her lover my wife had lost the ability to say 'no' to anything her lover demand. She clearly was not the only mom not saying 'no' and that may have lead to its own peer pressures, or simply the desire not to be overtaken by another rival who had no problem saying 'yes' to African demands.

I'm interested in the particular "family values" IR situation of multiple connections between the same black and white households. Rather than white moms who has "gone black" manipulating daughters to do likewise, I like to think of young white sisters (two or three) whose boyfriends are the sons of a black man. Eventually, the girls' white mom and the boys' black ******* -- excited by thoughts of what their daughters and sons are doing on "dates"-- become lovers!

A woman I had been fucking for some time sent her ******* to see me in her place. The ******* was 19 at the time. it has been several years and I am still fucking them, but never together. This has only happened to me with one mom/******* situation. I am sure that if mom is getting IR sexing and enjoys it she will probably either overtly or covertly encourage her ******* to do the same. A lot depends on the individual woman's situation. Most of my sex partners have not included their husbands in their extra curricular activities so there is a need to be discrete. Telling your ******* that you are getting BBC might not be the best move.

I'm interested in the particular "family values" IR situation of multiple connections between the same black and white households. Rather than white moms who has "gone black" manipulating daughters to do likewise, I like to think of young white sisters (two or three) whose boyfriends are the sons of a black man. Eventually, the girls' white mom and the boys' black ******* -- excited by thoughts of what their daughters and sons are doing on "dates"-- become lovers!

It is possible.... It all comes down to the relationship between the couple/white wife and hubby with the black bull. Such is why a Black Master is required for this to happen.

Because it is not a route that ordinary couples/families would go down if they did not have a genuine Black Master imposing his desires on them.
After all he would not be a 'Master' if he only did what others wanted.
A Black Master takes his pleasure where he wants and in the manner he wants and families/couples surrender their control, which makes it easier for them to accept the new situation which was probably a situation they 'wanted' in one way for another but had never dared to even discuss, or suggest, or consider until a dominant black male came into their lives and told them what he wanted....and they responded...,' oh..Ok then' and submitted

I definitely do not fantasize about this. I feel depraved enough for fantasizing about interracial cuckolding and breeding, but I draw the line at prostituting my own family. A wife and husband are sex partners and equal partners in a relationship. They can make decisions regarding their mutual sex lives including swinging, cuckoldry, etc. But when it comes to setting up one's children to get fucked, I say "fuck no!" Even if they are legally adults, they are still your *******, they came from you, and they look for appropriate helpful guidance. You may say that encouraging a girl to get black fucked is helpful guidance. And it is if it is from a friend or gym trainer. But it is not appropriate for parents, teachers, aunts, uncles, or others entrusted to protect a person from a young age to do this, even after the person has reached legal adulthood.

I definitely do not fantasize about this. I feel depraved enough for fantasizing about interracial cuckolding and breeding, but I draw the line at prostituting my own family. A wife and husband are sex partners and equal partners in a relationship. They can make decisions regarding their mutual sex lives including swinging, cuckoldry, etc. But when it comes to setting up one's children to get fucked, I say "fuck no!" Even if they are legally adults, they are still your *******, they came from you, and they look for appropriate helpful guidance. You may say that encouraging a girl to get black fucked is helpful guidance. And it is if it is from a friend or gym trainer. But it is not appropriate for parents, teachers, aunts, uncles, or others entrusted to protect a person from a young age to do this, even after the person has reached legal adulthood.
I agree, its fine for a husband and wife to enjoy this lifestyle but i think you need to draw the line there.

I am thinking hot IR sex in the context of "normal family life". I like the thought of a master, not in the D/S sense but a leader who is influential and imitated. As I imagine it, that leader is a horny young black man (YBM1) who gets it on with a young white woman (YWW1). YBM1 meets her "nice" suburban family as her "boyfriend" and finds that she has a younger sister (YWW2). YBM1 strongly influences his younger brother (TBM2) to after the pussy of YWW2.When both black brothers have become the "boyfriends" of the two white sisters, YBM1 pushes the envelope still further by encouraging his black dad (BD) to seek some ass from the young women's hot wife mom (HW), which he gets! I greatly enjoy thinking about these "family relations". I imagine a lot of "public displays of affection" between the young interracial couples, while BD and HW must keep their affair secret ... or would they? The white cuckold theme comes into play as we wonder how the white husband of HW and ******* of YWW1 and YWW2 would react to his wife AND daughters being fucked ragged by black dad and sons!

There is nothing new in this theme. The roman emperors showed the way though I am sure it started long before then.
Nowadays the world is very different in the way it comunicates but sexuality is universal and not restrained by any convention of any society. Nor is this behaviour restricted to those in 'power', opportunity is opportunity and when it comes to sex most are hungey for their next sexual tryst whoever it is with. How many of us have humped the landlady, and when she is out then humped the landlady's *******, sometimes with her blessing sometimes not.
How many young black students have been housed by white families then humped them all as the opportunity arose...
Now we live in a world where in the ghettoes protection is assured by sexual submission. High career flying opportunities are secued by a willing wife sleeping with the black boss.
It is not just in Africa that black men take their pleasure be seducing and debauching entire families. It happens so often in this modern world that the expressions 'a brothel in Africa...that must be a broken in white family'....

A woman I had been fucking for some time sent her ******* to see me in her place. The ******* was 19 at the time. it has been several years and I am still fucking them, but never together. This has only happened to me with one mom/******* situation. I am sure that if mom is getting IR sexing and enjoys it she will probably either overtly or covertly encourage her ******* to do the same. A lot depends on the individual woman's situation. Most of my sex partners have not included their husbands in their extra curricular activities so there is a need to be discrete. Telling your ******* that you are getting BBC might not be the best move.

thats hott!

There is nothing new in this theme. The roman emperors showed the way though I am sure it started long before then.
Nowadays the world is very different in the way it comunicates but sexuality is universal and not restrained by any convention of any society. Nor is this behaviour restricted to those in 'power', opportunity is opportunity and when it comes to sex most are hungey for their next sexual tryst whoever it is with. How many of us have humped the landlady, and when she is out then humped the landlady's *******, sometimes with her blessing sometimes not.
How many young black students have been housed by white families then humped them all as the opportunity arose...
Now we live in a world where in the ghettoes protection is assured by sexual submission. High career flying opportunities are secued by a willing wife sleeping with the black boss.
It is not just in Africa that black men take their pleasure be seducing and debauching entire families. It happens so often in this modern world that the expressions 'a brothel in Africa...that must be a broken in white family'....
Wonderful comment Expat, as always

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back