Falling in love?

I'm just curious and wanting to know if any of our lady members have fallen in love with a particular Bull? How did it effect your marriage? Did you leave your husband? I know the risk is always there.

image.jpeg After I had started in early 2013, I had a couple of one night stands before I met a guy later in the year. I really liked him a lot, very funny, nice guy and the sex was great. I used to look forward to our 'dates' and I got quite attached to him. Much to my regret I spoiled it by joking about not taking the pill. He had a girlfriend and ******* and didn't want anymore. He dropped me like a hot potato! He did pass me on to one of his friends who I was later 'owned' by so didn't all end bad. Don't want feelings for anyone again!
Here's me and my guy, just out having a ******* (lot bigger than me!) X

That's a good question! Several people tend to simplify all black men at their black cocks and stamina and this is a big mistake.
Our black friend Axel had had a relationship with my wife Susie before we met. Their relationship last almost 5 years, so she was in love with him. Living together didn't work with them, so they finally broke up.

When I left my husband to move in with one of my black lovers neither of us were in love but we were both
in lust as I call it. The sex between us was so amazing, he knew what I needed and I knew what he wanted.
I spent 29 months with him and can't remember a day that I didn't have at least 1 black cock in me. When
he found another woman that he wanted to be with I moved back with my husband because even though it had
been 29 months the love for him was still there. I know it is hard to understand but the need for sexual
satisfaction was greater than my need for love when I moved out.
Phyliss

My wife has always had relationships with Black Men since the age of 16. When she and i started seeing each other she was 25 and was, at that time, seeing 3 Black Men which she told me about.
Eventually we got married and I have always been OK with her seeing her Men and she continued to see them on and off during our marriage.
We moved to a different country but she still went back now and again to see her friends and once or twice, to be with one or another of her Men.
One time she went back and went to a friends wedding where she met a Black guy who was attending the wedding alone. They clicked and one thing led to another. She spent the night with him (with my full knowledge and even better with the full knowledge of the bride and groome and they were also HIS friends).
After that weekend she came back to me and we had amazing sex. She also admitted she wanted to see him more often and "felt" a connection with him. I agreed so every 2 or 3 weeks she flew into London to spend weekends with him. Eventually they went out together as a couple with the couple from the wedding (this was, for some reason, especially erotic for me).
After 6 months or so my wife admitted that she had fallen in Love with him and told me not to ever push her into leaving him as she would not. I have to admit although a little upset at her way of telling me this, i was also very aroused and excited.
By this time we had stopped having sex (at his request and my acceptance) and all i was getting was a very very occasional hand job from my wife and being told that i should wank myself as much as possible.
After 2 years he broke off the relationship with my wife after he asked her to leave me and move in with him. My wife did not think this was fair as it would break up our home, so she simply said "No". I am not sure to this day is she expected his reaction but what happened was that he told her not to come and see him again unless it was to move in with him.
She was devastated and desperate. She rang him every day but he stopped taking her calls. She begged me to call him, which i did, and humiliated myself by begging him to take my wife back and pleaded with him. I never thought i would lower myself to the levels which i did for my wife and her Lover. I told him i would do almost anything he wanted including paying for their holidays together, that i would pay for his hotel stays so he could come over and be together with my wife and a lot more things.
But he point blank refused unless she left me, something she did not do.
It was a very difficult time for us as a couple. She cried for months and even now, six years after, when she thinks about him or we bring up the subject (i have to admit it still gets me very aroused thinking about what my wife did), it is painful for her.
We are still together. 23 years later. She stopped playing after that because she did not want to get hurt again, even though i still encourage her to play and find a lovely Man.
I love and adore my wife and would do anything if it makes her happy and gives her pleasure.

Would i go through all this again knowing what i now know? Yes. Without thinking about it IF my wife was willing to.

When he found another woman that he wanted to be with I moved back with my husband because even though it had been 29 months the love for him was still there. I know it is hard to understand but the need for sexual satisfaction was greater than my need for love when I moved out.
So, if the situation was reversed ... hubby moved in with another female for a couple years, then came back to you after he tired of her, you'd be willing to accept your hubby with open arms, huh? Is Your love that deep for your hubby?

Reminds me of an old BeeGees song ... "How Deep Is Your Love"

I wonder from the hotwives if they feel they can love more than one man at a time ?
I think it's possible yes. I definitely love my hubby and can't imagine splitting from him, but, like I said in my earlier post, I had strong feelings for a guy I was seeing which definitely bordered on love. Butterflies in stomach, nervousness, excitement, constantly in my thoughts etc were all there when I was seeing him.
More recently I started seeing an ex bf from years ago before last Christmas, a white guy who was my first ever fuck, I still love him in a way. Love is very complicated!

I think it's possible yes. I definitely love my hubby and can't imagine splitting from him, but, like I said in my earlier post, I had strong feelings for a guy I was seeing which definitely bordered on love. Butterflies in stomach, nervousness, excitement, constantly in my thoughts etc were all there when I was seeing him.
More recently I started seeing an ex bf from years ago before last Christmas, a white guy who was my first ever fuck, I still love him in a way. Love is very complicated!
Just tell your hubby you need an open marriage for your sexual needs

I have an open marriage for my sexual needs, more or less. Think I would be pushing things for a 3 way marriage with a black guy as 'second hubby' X
No don't think of it as pushing things just tell him that you need to fuck black men .. Then go easy on hubby but start to train him

Last edited:
Back