FAKES ON HERE - SMH!! SMH!!

BBCInChicago

Male
Real Person
From
IL, US
so i get a private message on here from a so called "female" in fl. im in chi-town, so i politely inquire...why are you contacting me? they answer "i can travel after feb, etc., etc." so i pull they card & ask to voice verify? (due to the many fakes/ gays on here pretending to be women). this mf say's "i can't now but i can after work" LMBAO !! so i respond.. "so you're on an adult site at work (via: ph/ desktop, etc) but you cant do a 2/3 min v.v. !? AND the mf doesn't have any "verified/ real" pics posted! smdh!! smdh!! so i said "dude stop fucking messaging me!" he was better off saying "i can't v.v. now, ed mcmahon is in my cube w/ a $1M dollar check from publishers clearing house!" lol.. dumb mf! a mind is a terrible thing to waste!

tyson

so i get a private message on here from a so called "female" in fl. im in chi-town, so i politely inquire...why are you contacting me? they answer "i can travel after feb, etc., etc." so i pull they card & ask to voice verify? (due to the many fakes/ gays on here pretending to be women). this mf say's "i can't now but i can after work" LMBAO !! so i respond.. "so you're on an adult site at work (via: ph/ desktop, etc) but you cant do a 2/3 min v.v. !? AND the mf doesn't have any "verified/ real" pics posted! smdh!! smdh!! so i said "dude stop fucking messaging me!" he was better off saying "i can't v.v. now, ed mcmahon is in my cube w/ a $1M dollar check from publishers clearing house!" lol.. dumb mf! a mind is a terrible thing to waste!

tyson
Funny story bro, if you encounter any other members like "her" send them to me or any of our community's moderators (who will send the fakes to me or my fellow administrators). We don't need fakes like that, not at ALL!

Appreciated a good laugh!

Alex,
U. S. Administrator,
blacktowhite.com

Back