Fake or Real

What's your estimation here: wifes shown here are real or professionals? Could someone estimate in percentage?

If real what is your feeling about Queen Of Spades; is that your deep passion?

A good 10% of women on here are fake profiles

So,Smokey, you're saying that 90% of the women on here are REAL? :bounce: If you're serious, I have some oil property I can sell you cheap, if you're interested. :) If you're corresponding with a woman, here, the chances are better that you're corresponding with a bisexual, white male.... probably one of them for every REAL black men with dicks over 8"es and REAL white women ... added together. ;)

So,Smokey, you're saying that 90% of the women on here are REAL? :bounce: If you're serious, I have some oil property I can sell you cheap, if you're interested. :) If you're corresponding with a woman, here, the chances are better that you're corresponding with a bisexual, white male.... probably one of them for every REAL black men with dicks over 8"es and REAL white women ... added together. ;)
I would give him a much better deal on a bridge that I recently acquired. It is currently in Brooklyn:bounce: But I can arrange to have it moved.

I would guess that more than half the people on this site misrepresent themselves to some degree

My husband came across this site. That's the only reason I know about it. I don't think many here r real either

My husband came across this site. That's the only reason I know about it. I don't think many here r real either
That's why you. Have too get veriified that way you. Can weed out tthe. Fakes on here got. Vverified a couple days ago. Its easy ttake piics with current. Date

Yeah, We never think about it when he has the camera out. never thought about it much I'll have to do that.

Please do that I. Can see from. Your one profiile pic. You got. Some goodiiie. Want to see from. What ii. See very niice

May I again ask:

terell johnson said:
99 percent fake on here
That much? So my wife is right to say: I do not believe in any sexual page on Internet. When I say, 'hey thats real - wifesharing and cuckold' she's laughing: 'stop talking nonsense'. For me this question is one step to meet OUR goals.

Don't you understand the problem behind?

A lot of people are real most of us who are real just stay too far away from each other or dont know bout others close by

I can only speak for myself, but I'm very real. I have been lucky enough to meet 3 guys from this site, also very real. But I have also been burned by fakes. Live and learn.

Almost all of the men here are fakes or flakes. I have fucked one guy several times from this site.....the rest were too scared or were fakes. There is another site that has gotten me fucked by over 50 different BBC's in the past 5 years. It is AF*.......

Back