Fake my sexy gf into bbc whore

You guys are awesome. I hope my gal likes the art work as much as I do... Is anyone good a jizz pics? She LOVES when I blow my load on her face... Be sweet if someone could blow a bbc load onto that beautiful face of hers

Just wanted to thank you guys for taking the time to fake my girl... Awesome jobs I hope you guys enjoy faking her an contine to make her shine

Here's a few more hopefully you can do something with them... I won't see my gf till tues so I'm hoping to have a nice selection to show her hopefully if she approves she'll let me take some nice nude shots that you guys can work with to help ya out

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 127
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 123
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 120
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 126
Here's one more I HOPE you guys can do something special with this beauty it has a lot of potential... Maybe a gang bang or something.. You guys are freaking great lol my girls gonna love this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 136
Wow, man. If your chick isn't into pro modeling, she should definitely give it a try. She's got a killer body!

Best ones yet! If my gf was sold before she will be now.... She's never looked so hot.. Damn!
The pics that are left are kind of hard to work with. Here's another version of one I submitted earlier. A little bit more explicit and with some humiliation thrown in.
Whiteguy69 1 blacked, with cum.jpg

Reactions: pet
Back