Fake...Fake...Fake...

M

mrgoodbar_curved69

I really just realized this but there are a bunch of fakes on this site. It's fake pics being passed around, pics being stolen and used, white men pretending to be bulls, etc etc. So people if you can get verified or attach some kind of signature to your pics, it might cut down all this fakery. We are all here to experience and communicate with each other, so let's be real about it.

I really just realized this but there are a bunch of fakes on this site. It's fake pics being passed around, pics being stolen and used, white men pretending to be bulls, etc etc. So people if you can get verified or attach some kind of signature to your pics, it might cut down all this fakery. We are all here to experience and communicate with each other, so let's be real about it.

It took you 93 posts to come to this conclusion...

It took you 93 posts to come to this conclusion...

Yeah I knew some genius smart ass would have something smart ass to say . It didnt take me 93 messages to realize this, it took that 1 post I saw where someone had my ******* up saying it was them to realize this. I've always ran across a fake pic or two while on this site. But none of the magnitude that I'm seeing NOW, which is why I posted what I did.

Getting verified helps but not sure anything will provide a 100% guarantee of being real. You might want to consider doing it as well.

How do you go about getting verified?

oh yeh.i tot agree with u.i can tell a fake almost straight away.loads of desparate wankers on here.leave em be if that wat does it for them or play along for fun sake.i do.it makes them even more desparate.

How do you go about getting verified?
Go to the forum titled "Real Persons on Blacktowhite" and take a look at the pics people used to get verified. Usually a pic with a piece of paper with this website's name, your ID, and at least a part of you in the pic...face not required.

Good luck.

Back