Failed marriages/relationships due to cuckold...?

As the title says, id like to get a count of how many of you had a marriage or relationship which failed because of the cuckold lifestyle and why. Would be interesting to hear stories to maybe help others like myself that are currently in the lifestyle.

Unfortunately, I believe your responses will be skewed, as many who had bad experiences from cuckolding, won't be here to comment; only those with good experiences and those living in fantasy. Overall, cuckolding has a negative track record to marriages and relationships.
Hopefully those responding understand the difference from cuckolding vs swinging, and voluntary cuckolding and true cuckolding as these make a hugh difference in the type of responses to expect.

Can you define voluntary cuckolding vs. true cuckolding?
Sure ... cuckolding is when a married man's wife has sex with other men. It makes no difference whether he knows she is doing it or not, or if he approves or not. The basic fact that she is married and having sex with other men make him a cuckold by the true definition. Cuckolding can also be considered adultery or infidelity.

Voluntary cuckolding is where a married man encourages his wife to have sex with other men. He's aware of her doing it and approves of it. An old word "wittol" does a better job of defining this.

Also note, that unlike swinging, cuckolding is one-sided. So, as the husband remains monogamous to his wife, his wife doesn't remain monogamous to him.

The key, however, is the awareness of the husband that she's having sex with other men, and in most situations the husbands are NOT aware of their wives sexual activities, and the results are usually a broken marriage. So, people on THIS website, are here because they enjoy cuckolding, or living the fantasy of it ... there's often no real cheating involved.

Last edited:
I guess I am both I think: it started with Voluntary cuckolding, I would tell my wife about it even since we started dating till she finally did it, but now she pretty much can pick any man she wants but so far we have been sticking with a specific group of guys which are friends. A married couple, my friend which started it with, a single guy, and our other friend Jon. She does meet with them before telling me, such as when she gets out of work early or during work they pick her up(or visit her for sex). So im sort of both types. She does make very sure that she tells me about it though, she does not do it without telling me at some point, most of the time she would send me a text or even video chat while with them.

I guess I am both I think .... She does make very sure that she tells me about it though, she does not do it without telling me at some point, most of the time she would send me a text or even video chat while with them.
alan, true cuckolding you have no control over ... ok? If you told her you wanted her to quit seeing your friends, and only have sex with you, and she didn't comply, you could consider yourself a true cuckold. Voluntary cuckolding is a subset of cuckolding ... or an extension of the cuckolding event.
Actually, these days cuckolding has taken off in several additional directions to include unmarried couples, and to include females who's male counterparts see other women. And its even including gay committed couples where one of the partners is cheating with other partners. Here, on this site, because this is an interracial site, a lot of posters think that white, married women being with black males is cuckolding, but the racial difference has no bearing on the cuckold event. I know this might sound confusing, and it is confusing when trying to hold a conversation or discussion about this where everyone has a different understanding of the word. I try to stick to the root of the word, personally.

alan, true cuckolding you have no control over ... ok? If you told her you wanted her to quit seeing your friends, and only have sex with you, and she didn't comply, you could consider yourself a true cuckold. Voluntary cuckolding is a subset of cuckolding ... or an extension of the cuckolding event.
Actually, these days cuckolding has taken off in several additional directions to include unmarried couples, and to include females who's male counterparts see other women. And its even including gay committed couples where one of the partners is cheating with other partners. Here, on this site, because this is an interracial site, a lot of posters think that white, married women being with black males is cuckolding, but the racial difference has no bearing on the cuckold event. I know this might sound confusing, and it is confusing when trying to hold a conversation or discussion about this where everyone has a different understanding of the word. I try to stick to the root of the word, personally.
Darn that's deep!

Darn that's deep!
Chip, I know, damn it ... it is a lot more explaining than should be necessary, that's for sure. People tend to read into things what they wish to believe, and that's cool UNLESS they're trying to carry on conversations with people who have a different understanding. As I said, I prefer sticking with the root of the word and leaving it alone.
I apologize for making a confusing word even more confusing.
gif_Yellowball-BangingHead2.gif

I sure do hope my wife does not end up falling emotionally for any of the guys she sleeps with. She has however become obsessed with Jon (our black friend) and she drips at the thought of having sex with him, even if it was just a day prior. She is almost equally hot for my friend too since he satisfies one of her (mine too) fetishes, he produces a freakish amount of cum lol. I really believe it is purely sexual, and the fact that I can still satisfy her (except if I am the last guy after Jon).

well with all this explaining on what is a cuckold i guess I am a true cuckold that has turned into a Voluntary cuckold. let me explain. my wife and i were married about 4 years when i found out she was having an affair with the neighbor's teenage *******. went though a lot of anger and depression when i found out but we stayed together. didn't even know the word cuckold then. well a few years later she was found out having sex with a guy at work. i was told that the guy kind of raped her wife said we would just not make waves(found out many years later it was another affair). well many years later she had left her email up on her computer. it was from the guy that was my best man at my wedding. he was trying to reconnect with her. seems they had been having sex while we were engaged and for the first few years of my marriage. i confronted her about it and as things got told i found out she had been with several guys during our marriage. all were white guys till she got a job at our local police department. seems there she started doing black guy and kept doing them even after she left there. again i was hurt but don't know why wanted to stay with her. as time went by and i would have sex with her i would thing of the other guys doing her and cumming in her(she always has hated condoms) i would get so turned on and especially thinking of them cumming in her i would cum so hard. so you see i was a true cuckold that has turned into a Voluntary cuckold.

well with all this explaining on what is a cuckold i guess I am a true cuckold that has turned into a Voluntary cuckold. let me explain. my wife and i were married about 4 years when i found out she was having an affair with the neighbor's teenage *******. went though a lot of anger and depression when i found out but we stayed together. didn't even know the word cuckold then. well a few years later she was found out having sex with a guy at work. i was told that the guy kind of raped her wife said we would just not make waves(found out many years later it was another affair). well many years later she had left her email up on her computer. it was from the guy that was my best man at my wedding. he was trying to reconnect with her. seems they had been having sex while we were engaged and for the first few years of my marriage. i confronted her about it and as things got told i found out she had been with several guys during our marriage. all were white guys till she got a job at our local police department. seems there she started doing black guy and kept doing them even after she left there. again i was hurt but don't know why wanted to stay with her. as time went by and i would have sex with her i would thing of the other guys doing her and cumming in her(she always has hated condoms) i would get so turned on and especially thinking of them cumming in her i would cum so hard. so you see i was a true cuckold that has turned into a Voluntary cuckold.
thanks for sharing

Great example and story sir, did she ever tell you a reason on why she was having affairs? Was it the lack of satisfaction from you?

.... I really believe it is purely sexual, and the fact that I can still satisfy her (except if I am the last guy after Jon).
Hopefully you won't be one, but one often finds out when the spouse suddenly moves out. Often, however, their mannerisms, attitudes, and lack of interest give it away first, but some prefer to simply go into a state of denial. If you have children, its always sad that they become the biggest victims to this "cuckold charade".

Mac that is not right! Please move your debates to a private setting.
Orion, if you'll go back to the first of this thread and follow the comments, I think you'll find the comments have been directed at me unjustifiably. I've tried to verbally discourage discontent and debates off topic. But I won't be bullied with condescending remarks directly or indirectly made to me.

Orion, if you'll go back to the first of this thread and follow the comments, I think you'll find the comments have been directed at me unjustifiably. I've tried to verbally discourage discontent and debates off topic. But I won't be bullied with condescending remarks directly or indirectly made to me.
I understand. just be the bigger person

Last edited by a moderator:
Great example and story sir, did she ever tell you a reason on why she was having affairs? Was it the lack of satisfaction from you?
she said at first that it was she liked variety. it seems before we started dating she had had many boyfriends. but then she said after a while she had been with some guys that were larger then me and she said she became kind of a size queen.

Back