Failed marriages/relationships due to cuckold...?

My ex-wife eventually left after she cucked, pantied, and femmed me for the benefit of her Black Bull. She stopped respecting me because of my small pantied baby dick.

We divorced, and she moved to Colorado, married her Black Boyfriend and has two boys by him.

As the title says, id like to get a count of how many of you had a marriage or relationship which failed because of the cuckold lifestyle and why. Would be interesting to hear stories to maybe help others like myself that are currently in the lifestyle.

I'd be curious to hear what people thought of this too...

Of course Cuckolding can ruin a marriage/ relationship if it's not open. What began as fulfilling a fantasy can quickly become an issue of control and resentment. For most, it remains an occasional fantasy or in reality, a sexual activity they indulge from time to time. Men and women can get incredibly self-absorbed and demanding over this fantasy into reality, ultimately leading to the demise of their marriage/relationship.

In the beginning, cuckolding may be cool but one day you may wake up full of resentment, anger, and sadness, especially if you were not honest that part of you didn't like what you were doing and he wasn't honest when he said he was okay if you wanted to stop.

Back