facing facts, my wife may never go black.

Alanm

Male
Gold Member
From
PA, US
Any other cucks that are dying to see there wives go black come to the realization it may never happen. I know it is going to really suck having this fantasy and not be able to do anything about it.

Any other cucks that are dying to see there wives go black come to the realization it may never happen. I know it is going to really suck having this fantasy and not be able to do anything about it.

Maybe if you devoted more time toward working on that instead of being in here always, you might have gotten some results.

Any other cucks that are dying to see there wives go black come to the realization it may never happen.

You make it sound as if you are in the minority of guys that can't get their wives to swing with black men, or even other male partners, and you're definitely not. This whole cuckold thing makes no sense to most married women, as they've grown up all their lives hating cheating/unfaithful men ... then along comes a husband wanting his wife to take lovers. Women are rarely willing to share their men with other women, so it confuses them when their husbands want to share them; they suspect something is wrong with the marriage. In general, women cheat on their husbands because they they have too, not because they want too. And when they do cheat, I'd say most husbands never even know, until its too late, that their wives have even been unfaithful or cheated.

Your goal can often be accomplised in small steps if you will be patient. If you can get your wife to occasionally have a MMF 3-some with you, consider yourself a lucky guy. Women are more practical thinkers so they're going to be more cautious. If you can get her to go that far and she sees you & her enjoying it, then slip a black man into the next MMF and she may change her entire attitude about sex with black men. Just understand that opening this Pandora's Box is not always a wise thing because he's probably going to be more controlling and direct, and he's not going to be exclusive only to HER. Once addicted, she'll become "black owned". Sounds intriguing, I know ... but give it a lot of thought! :smoke:

You make it sound as if you are in the minority of guys that can't get their wives to swing with black men, or even other male partners, and you're definitely not. This whole cuckold thing makes no sense to most married women, as they've grown up all their lives hating cheating/unfaithful men ... then along comes a husband wanting his wife to take lovers. Women are rarely willing to share their men with other women, so it confuses them when their husbands want to share them; they suspect something is wrong with the marriage. In general, women cheat on their husbands because they they have too, not because they want too. And when they do cheat, I'd say most husbands never even know, until its too late, that their wives have even been unfaithful or cheated.

Your goal can often be accomplised in small steps if you will be patient. If you can get your wife to occasionally have a MMF 3-some with you, consider yourself a lucky guy. Women are more practical thinkers so they're going to be more cautious. If you can get her to go that far and she sees you & her enjoying it, then slip a black man into the next MMF and she may change her entire attitude about sex with black men. Just understand that opening this Pandora's Box is not always a wise thing because he's probably going to be more controlling and direct, and he's not going to be exclusive only to HER. Once addicted, she'll become "black owned". Sounds intriguing, I know ... but give it a lot of thought! :smoke:
That is my next step, basically i want to get her to agree to a mmf with a nice white guy just to get her comfortable being with other men then i will go from there.

You might read all the materials in here all you want. The fact is you've become more addicted to knowing the information than putting them into practice.

You might read all the materials in here all you want. The fact is you've become more addicted to knowing the information than putting them into practice.
Its not so easy, i can't just invite a black guy over and tell my wife to fuck him. I am going thru as and doing as much as i can without pushing too hard. I am just thinking she may never do it and not just with a black guy, with any guy. I may have one of the women who is not into fucking other guys. Time will tell.

I'm in a similar situation and doubt that my Wife ever will, however, I've learned to never rule out anything when it comes to WOMEN. :bounce:

My Wife has been with other men before me, some black and with larger endowment than myself, some smaller. She says she has no desire to have sex with anyone else and I can understand why.
As she has gotten older, her vagina has lost its elasticity and that makes intercourse very uncomfortable for her. If she were going to have sex with someone else, it would have to be with someone having a smaller dick than mine, which complicates finding someone.

As she is very satisfied sexually between my tongue and her toys, she really doesn't feel much of an incentive to look for an extramarital lover and all the complications that go with that: STI testing and concerns, possible emotional entanglements, the other person's "issues", etc., although she has said that she would do so if I really wanted her to.

However, as she is also into the BDSM-D/s scene, she "plays" with a lot of people, so it is not totally out of the realm of possibility that she might someday meet a "play" partner in that arena who attracts her interest and has the right size equipment for her to decide she wants to go there sexually.

Luckily, my Wife enjoys fantasy play and will occasionally treat me to a bit of cuckold fantasy by describing in detail her "latest indiscretion" and how well she got fucked and how much cum he filled her wet pussy with and how she expects me to lick out every drop and make her cum again right after I lick her hands clean when she finishes the hand job she is giving me. :D :hot::dance:

I have put everything I have learned to use with no results and have tried many things on my own all with out success but the dream is still very real.

My wife knows that I have this fantasy and she express no interest. The only hope is that sometimes I make her participate on "fantasy talk" during sex. I tell her that me and another man are DP on her (I'm on her pussy while using a small dildo or my finger on her ass). I've made her tell me that she likes it. Although she tells me that she does the talk because I like it, at least is a start. Later I will propose her a MMF with me included and see what happens. However, if it only stays as a fantasy, so be it.

My wife knows that I have this fantasy and she express no interest. The only hope is that sometimes I make her participate on "fantasy talk" during sex. I tell her that me and another man are DP on her (I'm on her pussy while using a small dildo or my finger on her ass). I've made her tell me that she likes it. Although she tells me that she does the talk because I like it, at least is a start. Later I will propose her a MMF with me included and see what happens. However, if it only stays as a fantasy, so be it.
I understand, its frustrating for me because she does show interest but not beyond the fantasy stage yet.

Its not so easy, i can't just invite a black guy over and tell my wife to fuck him. I am going thru as and doing as much as i can without pushing too hard. I am just thinking she may never do it and not just with a black guy, with any guy. I may have one of the women who is not into fucking other guys. Time will tell.
Very well put. I've been using all the lists I can find and have been trying these and some of my own ideas now for almost a year. Trust your judgment and not some list or someone who knows nothing about your specific situation. Whether and how you incorporate info, ideas, suggestions is up to you.

I speak from experience that anyone touting a sure fire list for every woman in every situation doesn't know what they are talking about. Regardless of all the fantasies you see on this site, the facts bear out that only a small percentage of women are into this type of lifestyle.

Good luck.

A lot of similarities with my situation including the real possibility it remains a fantasy only.

She knows what I want, she does a great job of role play with me, etc. but no matter what I've tried to do to take it to the next step, her response continues to be that she only wants me...hell, could be a lot worse now couldn't it :).

We have done it several times and enjoyed it very much. But there is difficulties with the lifestyle and some challenges so not sure we will do again like we did. Guess I should be more happy then most for both of us. I as wife got to get fucked good and have a good time and hubby got to enjoy what he liked. Just have to get back to that happy medium.

We have done it several times and enjoyed it very much. But there is difficulties with the lifestyle and some challenges so not sure we will do again like we did. Guess I should be more happy then most for both of us. I as wife got to get fucked good and have a good time and hubby got to enjoy what he liked. Just have to get back to that happy medium.

Please share the challenges you have or had that's been difficult.

The challenges we have had varied. Allot of the challenges is finding quality guys. Most guys do not realize that they must have a personality and the attraction there. Some guys would meet and expect to get laid and just sit there waiting or some would have no connection at all. I am the type of person that likes to be attracted and feel the connection of wanting to fuck.

The other big hurdles in scheduling and also weeding through the guys. You get tons of replies and excuses out the ass of this or that. They think they can jsut send a pic of the cock and that should do and do not realize how it works for women. A Nice cock is great, but what about the package as a whole. If the ribbon is nice does not mean you will like the present. It sometimes becomes a chore to weed through them, setup and schedule, etc, etc.. You have to be patient. Also, allot of guys are big talkers but not much for the action. They like the thought but when the time comes, (NO SHOW or NO CALL). Pisses you off.

These are probably the biggest hurdles to deal with that to have fun you have to work hard to get the right person, feel comfortable and build the rappor with. Hubby usually weeds through all this for me, but still when we get down to the few he thinks are decent still can be a pain. Lets be honest girls of all sizes can get dick whenever we want. Getting the package we want is another story all together and the work goes into it and sometimes makes it not fun.

You can meet and be like this guy showed up like gangster wannabe. be nice, be genetleman when have to be and decent and enage in conversation and build the confidence and comfort with the girl.

The challenges we have had varied. Allot of the challenges is finding quality guys. Most guys do not realize that they must have a personality and the attraction there. Some guys would meet and expect to get laid and just sit there waiting or some would have no connection at all. I am the type of person that likes to be attracted and feel the connection of wanting to fuck.

I do agree with you as regards to your points. Always good to build up a rapport between the couple. In fact, I've written articles as regards to such at my blog site, and even advised numerous couples about it.

Personally, I get wary with coming to this forum and seeing a lot of black men showing their dicks on their profile pics. You can't tell if they're real or not, and few can even hold a conversation in here.

I do agree with you as regards to your points. Always good to build up a rapport between the couple. In fact, I've written articles as regards to such at my blog site, and even advised numerous couples about it.

Personally, I get wary with coming to this forum and seeing a lot of black men showing their dicks on their profile pics. You can't tell if they're real or not, and few can even hold a conversation in here.

Agreed it gets a little boring after awhile and thats what can make it more a chore then a fun thing. And it is not like guys lie at all.. LOL

Back