Faces of Deep Penetration

The looks of sheer delight on the faces of the white females after finally experiencing the absolute best fucking they ever had for the very first time but definitely not the last or only time. They are now completely convinced about and converted to the raw power fuck that only a black man can provide them with.

Those types of looks are the kind that will recruit her white girlfriends into their very first time getting black dick too as she will certainly let them know what they have been missing all these years.

These looks also display the exact time that she is switching from a white wife or girlfriend that was sexually futile from white dick changing over now to a sexually refreshed, renewed, fulfilled and complete white female that has received and accepted inside her, the black mans dick, cum and all it's power that changes ordinary white females into an improved version of her old self now complete with renewed and strengthened self esteem that is more confident in her abilities, generally happier, sexually content and complete ready to take control of whatever comes her way.

Other white females notice her improved ways and want to know what did it so they can follow her path to begin their own climb up the self improvement ladder. Imagine the lines forming of all the attractive white females, the cute social butterflies and eye candy we are all so proud of now ready and waiting to spread that little white pussy open for the black mans power fuck and swagger shot.

The looks of sheer delight on the faces of the white females after finally experiencing the absolute best fucking they ever had for the very first time but definitely not the last or only time. They are now completely convinced about and converted to the raw power fuck that only a black man can provide them with.

Those types of looks are the kind that will recruit her white girlfriends into their very first time getting black dick too as she will certainly let them know what they have been missing all these years.

These looks also display the exact time that she is switching from a white wife or girlfriend that was sexually futile from white dick changing over now to a sexually refreshed, renewed, fulfilled and complete white female that has received and accepted inside her, the black mans dick, cum and all it's power that changes ordinary white females into an improved version of her old self now complete with renewed and strengthened self esteem that is more confident in her abilities, generally happier, sexually content and complete ready to take control of whatever comes her way.

Other white females notice her improved ways and want to know what did it so they can follow her path to begin their own climb up the self improvement ladder. Imagine the lines forming of all the attractive white females, the cute social butterflies and eye candy we are all so proud of now ready and waiting to spread that little white pussy open for the black mans power fuck and swagger shot.

we need a hall of fame for your quotes.

Thanks. I get a little long winded sometimes while trying to nail the point I am after.
its still a joy to read your posts. I thought i had alot of insight into this, i always felt like i knew alittle better than others. But damn, you sir, i applaud you. You know what you write and you write it in such a good, arousing and entertaining way.

Keep being awesome

its still a joy to read your posts. I thought i had alot of insight into this, i always felt like i knew alittle better than others. But damn, you sir, i applaud you. You know what you write and you write it in such a good, arousing and entertaining way.

Keep being awesome

I appreciate the vote of confidence and don't worry, I have been a fan of this for way too long to quit talking about it now.

Back