Faces of Deep Penetration

One of the original Black Cock slutwives from way back in first days of the internet. I was on my first marriage in 97 I believe was the first time I saw her. She had a website and she held monthly drawings for paying members. The winners got to come fuck her while her husband video taped it and took pictures to put up on the site. I wish I could remember her name.
9bfc582a.jpg

One of the original Black Cock slutwives from way back in first days of the internet. I was on my first marriage in 97 I believe was the first time I saw her. She had a website and she held monthly drawings for paying members. The winners got to come fuck her while her husband video taped it and took pictures to put up on the site. I wish I could remember her name.
View attachment 1862133
Dianne Mulcahy comes to mind but she was Canadian. Not sure she was BBC active in 97.

View attachment 1862133
Great pic of lovely lady

Back