Facebook babe I wanna lure to the darkside

Discussion in 'Sexy & Naked Women Pictures' started by j smitty, Nov 27, 2012.

?

Do you think I should try again?

Poll closed Dec 7, 2012.
  1. Definately

72.7%
  2. Not worth the effort

27.3%
  1. j smitty

j smitty New Member

Met this hottie on facebook thru a mutual friend and asked her if shed be interested in modeling but needless to say she ignored me. I definately think she could be an interracial superstar if she could be convinced, whata ya'all think?!?! z.jpg z1.jpg z2.jpg z5.jpg z6.jpg z7.jpg z3.jpg z4.jpg

2. nestle

nestle Active Member

persistence pays off in the end. Its all fun. Who does not want to have fun?

3. BLKDick

BLKDick Member

So your posting pics of a woman that ignored you?

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  4. OldSchoolPlayer25

OldSchoolPlayer25 Well-Known Member Gold Member

I agree with Bro NiggDick...not cool at all..if you have a lady who has approved or posted pics that she knows will be on BtW that's one thing..but to post an unsuspecting female..run the risk of having the site closed..suggest only ladies you know or have posted elsewere...osp25

5. curlyfries25

curlyfries25 New Member

In one way I agree but another I dont see whats so bad since a. they arent nude pics and b. they were posted on the internet to begin with. But I'm probably compromised in my opinion cuz I would love to see the contrast of black mens seed on that sexy tanned bod!

6. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Just plain silly, why waste time with a woman who isn't interested?

7. curlyfries25

curlyfries25 New Member

No offense, but from experience I get more of a rush getting with a woman who I've worked for than just nailin some tramp lol. Just sayin I can see where hes coming from.

8. BLKDick

BLKDick Member

So basically chasing a woman like a thirsty little pup makes the sex better? I need 100% cooperation from the get go when I deal with a chick because I'm not chasing her.

BBCrush and bm_from_southjersey like this.
  9. BLKDick

BLKDick Member

Exactly. The last thing I would do is post pics of a bitch who basically dissed me.