F

Update
Lined up to serve my first BBC tomorrow. A older gentleman who has beautiful 10 inch BBC wants to become my master. Has me coming over early in the morning and he’s going to teach me how to satisfy his cock all day. I hope I can give him some sloppy ass head. He’s very excited to teach a newbie white boi that BBC is the only thing that matters. He told me another white boi will be there to eat his ass while he fucks my throat. I think he’s super excited to teach me step by step how to suck a BBC. I’m Kind of like a build your own slave for him just hope he doesn’t try to take my ass. Sent me a couple cock shots don’t think he knows I set them as my lock screens ☺️ everytime I check my phone my heart races seeing that beautiful cock ughhh can’t wait for tomorrow!!!
I'd love to find someone to train me

any advice for me!?!
First relax and enjoy it. Sucking any cock is a real treat. It will feel wonderful in your mouth. Warm and firm. To really get the full experience, I suggest you lay on your back and let him fuck your throat. With your head back, the throat will open up and allow deeper petrtation without as strong of a gag reflex. You will also get the exquisite aroma of his balls, the feel of them on you face and the most wonderful visual.

Going from straight to cocksucker is an uncertain time and throatfucking is very intense. So only do it if you are ready. That is is you already identify as a cocksucker instead of curious. I think the transition will be easier when sucking a BBC because of natural desire to be in service to them.

If you do go there, also consider sucking his balls and rimming. Ball sucking and licking is wonderful. Once they are on your nose it will be an easy step. They should taste manly.

Rimming is very intense too. Even a small amount will demonstrate your willingness to serve. As he is fucking you, Hold is ass to guide him a bit. Have him pull out to give you a breather. Pull his cheeks apart and have a look. His bud should look very appealing at this point. If you feel the need to further demonstrate your willingness to serve, then guide him into position and use your tongue. Make sure to thank him when you are done. Thanking a man for allowing you to rim him is exquisite experience of voluntary sexual servitude.

When he cums in your mouth. Don't show it to him unless he wants it. Just swallow like it is normal everyday thing. Then thank him.

Just like with your first feel of pussy, after this, your life will never be quite the same.

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice! excited to finally submit to a BBC but also nervous. Hope he likes my throat so this can become regular occurrence. I’m hoping he will lay me down and throat fuck me for a good bit I’d think that’d truly make me feel useful.
While each person is different, wanting to use you again is more than just the feel, it may also be a lot about your attitude. Always play it by ear but try to be an active sub. Don't make him ask. Ask him if it would please him do it, whatever that is. I know this is hard for a newbie, but you'll get the hang of it.

Thank you! Just the thought of him having control over me turns me on. I think with me being a newbie he’ll be excited to teach me how to handle and worship a bbc. His size is very intimidating the thickness has me worried it will hurt my jaw/throat but willing to go through a lil discomfort to please a BBC king 👑
That is a great attitude. Good luck.

Thank you! Just the thought of him having control over me turns me on. I think with me being a newbie he’ll be excited to teach me how to handle and worship a bbc. His size is very intimidating the thickness has me worried it will hurt my jaw/throat but willing to go through a lil discomfort to please a BBC king 👑
perfect attitude hes gonna be a lucky king to have you worshipping his bbc

Wham a bbc cums in your mouth all the effort instantly becomes worthwhile.

Back