F.A.Q. - The BlackToWhite.net 'Ultimate Guide'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
We created an album thinking it was going to remain in our profile but now we know is not. Can someone please show us how to delete it.
Thank you

HI.

Go to your profile. Click on Albums. Click the album, then you should see your posts. In the top right corner of the files is add media, just under that is what seems to be an arrow with full stops next to unwatch. Click the dots and arrow icon. Under that sub menue is the delete album choice.

Hi
Thank you so much.
Side note: wife and I visited Amsterdam few years ago and the first thing we notice was that the city was packed with beautiful people, men and women are very good looking even the babies are beautiful with their Rosie cheeks.
Best Regards

Hi. Was wondering if someone could walk me through uploading new pics to my own album. It doesnt seem to be working anymore. Thanks

Hi. Was wondering if someone could walk me through uploading new pics to my own album. It doesnt seem to be working anymore. Thanks

Hello
We created an album thinking it was going to remain in our profile but now we know is not. Can someone please show us how to delete it.
Thank you

Hi my dear - we need a guide on creating albums and uploading media (pics + videos) in them I see. Please stand by while we draft this up with pictures. In the interim ask some of the other members on here to help explain who may have a ton of media uploaded. Just send them a direct MSG - not me as I have dozens of emails to still answer.

Thanks.

I am a gold member but having a terrible time trying to upload media.
IT won't work on my laptop OR phone.

this link should be updated

i am am getting

"You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. "

I am a gold member but having a terrible time trying to upload media.
IT won't work on my laptop OR phone.

this link should be updated

i am am getting

"You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. "

HAve you tried clearing your cache, then Click on Media. Then chose add media to., You will see a long menue with choices, just click Create Personal Album. To add new or replace media files chose, (when needed) add media to existing album/s. Hope that helps. DpahneD

HAve you tried clearing your cache, then Click on Media. Then chose add media to., You will see a long menue with choices, just click Create Personal Album. To add new or replace media files chose, (when needed) add media to existing album/s. Hope that helps. DpahneD
See that is the problem. I have only had the "media" come up on my phone 2 or 3 times.

Is there a way to manage the alerts by email? We now receive always an alert of a watched topic by email. We are fine if it is only the alert above in the screen next to the direct message icon. Can you please advice?

Edit: found it out. In the email there is a link to manage emails. There you can turn email notification off for one topic, for all topics or for every mail from B2W.

Why is there an attach files box on the forums but not with Conversations?
Think it is due to the fact you can add media directly into the conversation, ie paste a photo directly into the chat.

Can see the attach files box as Stacy mentioned in the forum post just bottom left of teh text box , but can't see anything similar in eth conversations text box , but other people say they do.. wonder what I am doing wrong
Also i can't see a way of pasting a photo into a conversation, .. everything else to do with insert image or media requires a link ?

Can see the attach files box as Stacy mentioned in the forum post just bottom left of teh text box , but can't see anything similar in eth conversations text box , but other people say they do.. wonder what I am doing wrong
Also i can't see a way of pasting a photo into a conversation, .. everything else to do with insert image or media requires a link ?
I see what you mean. It should be there as I've just checked both old and started a new conversation as the attach button should be there. Right under the conversation its self. Do you have Java etc all up to date, as maybe that may be the problem.

I see what you mean. It should be there as I've just checked both old and started a new conversation as the attach button should be there. Right under the conversation its self. Do you have Java etc all up to date, as maybe that may be the problem.
yes java and all that ... blimmin computer updates every 10 minutes anyway ... ! tried it on PC , mac and tablet .. seems the same .. but i know that other peopel can see the attache button there

yes java and all that ... blimmin computer updates every 10 minutes anyway ... ! tried it on PC , mac and tablet .. seems the same .. but i know that other peopel can see the attache button there
One thing that could help is if you clear your cookies and cache.

Try also going to compatibility on your windows version and see if any update has activated or deactivated compatibilty. Try both setting to see if it helps. If not, then you could try going to Tools>Uncheck ActiveX Filtering to see if that fixes your issue.

But if it happens on all your tablets computers etc then it is more likely to be a problem with your router or internet connection through your OS.

After that I have run out of idea's as to how to help. Sorry

Daphne

hiya and thansk for all the effort , do appreciate the help .. not that I have managed to make it work .. mind !
So confusing , it works fine on the forum posts like thisone , but not on conversations .. will try throwing laptop out of the window .. see if that sorts it !

hiya and thansk for all the effort , do appreciate the help .. not that I have managed to make it work .. mind !
So confusing , it works fine on the forum posts like thisone , but not on conversations .. will try throwing laptop out of the window .. see if that sorts it !
You're welcome, but remember to have insurance and tell them the cat knocked it off the counter :ROFLMAO:.

Daphne.

Question about privacy settings ... what does privacy, allow users to view your identities mean? Right now It is set at nobody....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back