EYE CONTACT

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
My wife said she wanted to go for a walk but would stay within the resort property. After a while I became a little concerned so I decided to look for her. She wasn't in the lobby nor the bar so I went out to the pool area. Not there. Now I was more concerned. I walked over to a cabana area and thought I could hear something so went closer. My wife was behind the cabana bent over the bar getting fucked from behind by a huge black man we knew from the resort. He was really pounding her and her moans were more than audible. I stood there frozen and then our eyes met. She didn't looked surprised or shocked to be discovered. I realized that she was in such a high state of desire that all she cared about was getting fucked by this massive bull. Our eyes remained locked on one another as he continued to thrust deep inside her pussy and her moans and cries continued. Finally she came with a loud moan and her stud followed, filling her with his huge thick load. There was nothing I could say or do. It was such an erotic moment and one that I shall never forget.

Back