EYE CONTACT WITH HER HUBBY

tumblr_msh6ywLc7b1sfogpqo1_1280.jpg
Whatever happened to Spring Thomas? She used to be all over the internet fucking BBC

Lovely and good memories. My ex-wife and fiance both gave me the look in the beginning after sucking his cock and while rubbing it then looking at me in lust to let me know how turned on their lovers cock made them, felt good in their mouth and hand and how much they needed their lovers bigger cock inside their pussy. The look said it all to me: they needed to be fucked, wanted his bigger cock, they were attracted to him and were going to enjoy getting fucked by this good looking hung studd, and they wanted me to my reaction after sucking it so vigorously, without saying a word, that his cock was bigger better and their pussy was too good and deserved to be fucked by males we picked out to cum inside them. I also enjoyed how the look would change over time with regular males my ex-wife would have feelings so, more non-chalont especially when it turned to humiliating me, her looking at me now smurking and in ecstacy telling me how good his fuck felt fucking her and how much she loved him cumming inside her. We talked privately about her desire to get pregnant by one particular guy she had heavy feelings and attraction to. It never happened but she admitted she would was considering allowing him to breed her because she was so attracted to him. she looked me right in the face when fucking him after that telling me she was going to have his baby and she wanted him in our lives. She would beg him to cum inside her while shifting her gaze from me to him, looking at me while i held her hand or her leg open. looking me dead in the eye saying how much she loved and appreciated me for understanding that good looking wives deserved to get fucked by other bigger good looking men. I miss that.

Back