Eye Candy

To "celebrate" what Al and I just did, he told me to post another of the photos we used in our swing magazine ads back when we were in college. Because they considered themselves to be "classy" the "Seekers" magazine only wanted "discreet" nudity back then. Al always took two photos. One for the magazine. The other to send to Rick! Sometimes, we sent them anonymously so he would think more than one man was enjoying me. And, soon there were!

-Angie

Seekers.jpg

In 1984, Angie returned to the U.S. after almost five years of living abroad. First, in France and then in Upper Volta and "elsewhere" in Africa. All she'll say about that time is that she taught English in various schools. And, that while she was married to Jean-Claude, he also "shared" her with other men in Africa. And, that she also bore children by some of these men. She still won't say how many, or by whom. When Jean-Claude divorced her (to marry another white American teenage girl), she went back to the U.S. and was met in New York by Al. This was the first photo of Angie he took in their hotel room.

While Angie won't say how many children she conceived and gave birth to during her time overseas, judging by the changes in her body, it's obvious she carried several pregnancies to term.

-Rick

View attachment 983166
great curves..................

Back