Extreme fetishes

I think you might need to expand on what you mean by fetishes and extreme fetishes.
I, for example, am into inter-racial swinging which I enjoy. But I also have a bit of a fetish for BDSM, would love to do a lot more of that.
Finally I have developed a bit of a fetish for naughty tattoos, having the QoS, BBC, black panther, ex boyfriends names etc tattooed on me. That is a fetish I have to control as I do get tempted to go a bit further with my next tattoo every time!

I think you might need to expand on what you mean by fetishes and extreme fetishes.
I, for example, am into inter-racial swinging which I enjoy. But I also have a bit of a fetish for BDSM, would love to do a lot more of that.
Finally I have developed a bit of a fetish for naughty tattoos, having the QoS, BBC, black panther, ex boyfriends names etc tattooed on me. That is a fetish I have to control as I do get tempted to go a bit further with my next tattoo every time!
you go girl...........................

Lo is into the bondage, lite s and m thing but mostly she has a pregnancy fetish. Getting knocked up, fucking while prego and the biggy a prego gang bang with BBC.

Back