Extreme Fantasy

gr8hubby

Male
Gold Member
From
UT, US
I love this category, it fits in with a fantasy I have always had for my wife. She is very conservative and very straight laced. My fantasy is to have a couple of strangers break into the house and jump us in our bed. I get tied up and gaged before they turn there attentions to my wife.

It's at this point they notice she is in her corset and stockings from the teasing she gave me the night before. They start by groping her body. She begins to fight them off. As they struggle she is pinned down and one of the guys pulls his cock out while the others hole her as still as they can. He climbs on top of her and kisses her neck as he works himself between her struggling legs. He almost gets it in but she fights it off.

They hold her again only this time with her face down and her ass in the air and her arms held behind her back. She still tries to fight, but this time he gets it into her. She continues to fight as he begins to pound away. Then the next guy gets behind her. She struggles again as he works himself into position, then it happens.

Heg. Rabbets her hips roughly and thrusts hard into her. She lets out a scream and a moan at the same time. She moans and groans as she tries to get free. He continues working into her, as he does, she changes. She slowly begins to give in. He pounds harder and harder and before long her moans change. Now she begins to moan and plead, at first I think she is begging them to stop, but then I realize she is begging them not to stop. He pounds harder and harder as the others release her and begin stripping.

For the rest of the night I am tied up watching her service three men over and over, continually begging them for more and more. Begging for it harder and deeper.

In the morning they have left and she is left on the bed totally used. I can see her covered in sex. She wearily makes her way to me and unites me. I ask if she is ok, she replies yes, she is fine, but she will never be the same. I ask her if I can help. She looks at me and simply says, "not unless your cock is going to get huge by tonight."

She then heads to the shower to clean up.

What do you think?

If this was a fantasy of someone you knew, what would you do to his wife?

Is that your lovely wife on the avatar? Beautiful woman with a great pair of nips. I always wanted to have such a kinky pair :angel:

many years ago, before i was married, i had a gf who was very adventurous. We did many things together but her biggest kick was rough sex and especially she loved the fantasy of being raped whilst i watched.
She begged me for a number of years to asrrange this and one night, after lots of planning with a Black friend to whom i had admitted her fantasy, we actually did this. To cut a long story short, she loved it and went on to have a very exciting relationship with her with my full blessing (not that it would have mattered after that first time).

My fantasy would be for a black man to get my wife ******* or druged and use her in everyway possible. Video the night and send me a copy . Then share wife. With his friends. Send her a copy of video and tell her you will post to web unless she becomes his sex slave and rents her out to black parties.
Hot dayum

I love this category, it fits in with a fantasy I have always had for my wife. She is very conservative and very straight laced. My fantasy is to have a couple of strangers break into the house and jump us in our bed. I get tied up and gaged before they turn there attentions to my wife.

It's at this point they notice she is in her corset and stockings from the teasing she gave me the night before. They start by groping her body. She begins to fight them off. As they struggle she is pinned down and one of the guys pulls his cock out while the others hole her as still as they can. He climbs on top of her and kisses her neck as he works himself between her struggling legs. He almost gets it in but she fights it off.

They hold her again only this time with her face down and her ass in the air and her arms held behind her back. She still tries to fight, but this time he gets it into her. She continues to fight as he begins to pound away. Then the next guy gets behind her. She struggles again as he works himself into position, then it happens.

Heg. Rabbets her hips roughly and thrusts hard into her. She lets out a scream and a moan at the same time. She moans and groans as she tries to get free. He continues working into her, as he does, she changes. She slowly begins to give in. He pounds harder and harder and before long her moans change. Now she begins to moan and plead, at first I think she is begging them to stop, but then I realize she is begging them not to stop. He pounds harder and harder as the others release her and begin stripping.

For the rest of the night I am tied up watching her service three men over and over, continually begging them for more and more. Begging for it harder and deeper.

In the morning they have left and she is left on the bed totally used. I can see her covered in sex. She wearily makes her way to me and unites me. I ask if she is ok, she replies yes, she is fine, but she will never be the same. I ask her if I can help. She looks at me and simply says, "not unless your cock is going to get huge by tonight."

What do you think?

Very hot fantasy, hope you can pull it of.

What do you think?

Many white men and women have a version of this fantasy. And while not supporting ******* in any way, treasure the coercive nature of the sex.

Back