Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
a-qos-frame-jpg.721876

Tales from the QoS VIP Lounge - December 2015

Check out the fourth new installment for the month of December entry to the QoS VIP Lounge Q&A with the site's very own @beenblackened.

She sat down this month with the @bigblackbull76 to tell some of her amazing real life tales as a Queen of Spade with tons of hot action pictures of her many involvements with Black Studs. Here is an excerpt from the Q&A session:

BBB76: Did your first experience with a Black man live up to your expectations?

BEENBLACKENED: It was amazing! It was like having my cherry popped all over again! The white guys I had been with before that were all at least 3" shorter and thinner.

a-temp-qos6-jpg.722539

BBB76: Why did you begin the lifestyle of having sex with Black men?

BEENBLACKENED: Well my first was a co-worker who kept hitting on me and asking me out to lunch. Then one day he asked me and I said yes. So after a few lunch dates and getting to know one another better we went to his place instead for lunch. I knew what was going to happen and yes I wanted it to! Like I said in the previous question it was amazing :D. After that I was hooked and that started my years of cheating on my husband with BBC till my hubby got on board with the lifestyle!

BBB76: Were you always attracted to Black men or did it develop later, and what were the things that made them attractive to you?

BEENBLACKENED: I grew up in a time it wasn't good at all to be scene with opposite color and my family was strict. I went to a high school that the majority of students were black. So I had quite a few friends in school that were black but my parents didn't know. I was attracted to a few of them back then but never gave in to my desires other than making out now and then at a football game or party. What a mistake that was! I could have been enjoy black cock much earlier like a few of my girlfriends at the time.

The color contrast is a huge turn on to me seeing my white skin and his dark skin mixed together nothing like it. Of course the size both length and width and last but not least is the way they can fuck!

a-temp-qos3-jpg.722546

a-temp-qos5-jpg.722541

BBB76: How do you let potential Black men know you are available?

BEENBLACKENED: Mainly the way I act when around them being very friendly and showing them that I'm available. My QOS jewelry and the way I dress and when I'm on the dance floor I love to tease them
;)

a-temp-qos9-jpg.722543

You can read the rest of her hot tales here:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/forums/btow-interviews-and-articles/

Last edited:
a-qos-frame-jpg.721876

Tales from the QoS VIP Lounge - December 2015

Check out the fourth new installment for the month of December entry to the QoS VIP Lounge Q&A with the site's very own @beenblackened.

She sat down this month with the @bigblackbull76 to tell some of her amazing real life tales as a Queen of Spade with tons of hot action pictures of her many involvements with Black Studs. Here is an excerpt from the Q&A session:

BBB76: Did your first experience with a Black man live up to your expectations?

BEENBLACKENED: It was amazing! It was like having my cherry popped all over again! The white guys I had been with before that were all at least 3" shorter and thinner.

a-temp-qos6-jpg.722539

BBB76: Why did you begin the lifestyle of having sex with Black men?

BEENBLACKENED: Well my first was a co-worker who kept hitting on me and asking me out to lunch. Then one day he asked me and I said yes. So after a few lunch dates and getting to know one another better we went to his place instead for lunch. I knew what was going to happen and yes I wanted it to! Like I said in the previous question it was amazing :D. After that I was hooked and that started my years of cheating on my husband with BBC till my hubby got on board with the lifestyle!

BBB76: Were you always attracted to Black men or did it develop later, and what were the things that made them attractive to you?

BEENBLACKENED: I grew up in a time it wasn't good at all to be scene with opposite color and my family was strict. I went to a high school that the majority of students were black. So I had quite a few friends in school that were black but my parents didn't know. I was attracted to a few of them back then but never gave in to my desires other than making out now and then at a football game or party. What a mistake that was! I could have been enjoy black cock much earlier like a few of my girlfriends at the time.

The color contrast is a huge turn on to me seeing my white skin and his dark skin mixed together nothing like it. Of course the size both length and width and last but not least is the way they can fuck!

a-temp-qos3-jpg.722546

a-temp-qos5-jpg.722541

BBB76: How do you let potential Black men know you are available?

BEENBLACKENED: Mainly the way I act when around them being very friendly and showing them that I'm available. My QOS jewelry and the way I dress and when I'm on the dance floor I love to tease them
;)

a-temp-qos9-jpg.722543

You can read the rest of her hot tales here:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/forums/btow-interviews-and-articles/
awesome Interview Thanks BBB76 and BB ;) BB standing for BeenBlackened lol, Thank you guys

Thanks BBB76! I hope everyone gets a chance to read my interview with you :bigsmile:
awesome Interview Thanks BBB76 and BB ;) BB standing for BeenBlackened lol, Thank you guys
Playmates, Pets, etc. of the month don't mean as much as "Queen of Spades" of the month. In my opinion. A girl has to be so much more. Real people nominating a real girl for her skills and enthusiasm is more of an honour than being picked by some executives in an empire for her mass audience appeal.

You can certainly tell that Tracey is honoured. And has the qualifications. Perfect pick for this month.
@beenblackened - your more than welcome babe and also some credit should be given to @whiteknight4QofS for putting in the secret ballot nomination for you too.;)

@Mootje - appreciate the comments and glad you enjoyed it bro. Also thanks to @sweetginny for her wonderful response on what it means to be a true :qos: and the honor bestowed on that position.

Cheers and free drinks on the house at the QoS VIP Lounge club to all of you from the Head Bull in Charge,

~BBB76

A-temp-QoS2.jpg
A-temp-QoS3.jpg
A-temp-QoS2.gif

Great great great interview again! I am wondering if you should have a Queen of Spades of the Year contest, athough all the women have been so great though I don't know who I would vote for :)

Definitely, need to set up a poll where people can vote anonymously, great idea!
Yes and 2 rules for contestant entries - they have to be a Real person and have met someone off this site too. That will narrow down the contestants to a few but make it fair to nominate a true QoS of the Year on this site. Otherwise no one really knows who the heck we are voting for but at least one of us on here can vouch and verify that the person is real and deserves the title as a :qos::bigsmile:.

That also means some women better get busy here at the end of the year to get their entries in to earn the queen of the year title. :blackgrimace:

Back